seed-train European Seed train...

Greetings to all choo-choo people! Happy to see the train still running! 2022 will be a sabbatical year for me, I am letting my garden to rest a bit (mostly because have to do some works around the house), and will skip this year's train. But of course will grow some, probably in pots, because of addiction, and I hope most will be wilds.
Keep an eye on your train!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm not sure who put the Testanera Choco F3 "Thor" in the seed train this year.

Well, these wrinkled gangsters seem to really like my homemade compost and they're producing like crazy.

I have a question though: Do they get red at some point or do they stay green?

Hey guys, I'm not sure who put the Testanera Choco F3 "Thor" in the seed train this year.

Well, these wrinkled gangsters seem to really like my homemade compost and they're producing like crazy.

I have a question though: Do they get red at some point or do they stay green?
Hi, F1 was red, but it is unstable. There could be any colour in F3. It will get there.

Hi, F1 was red, but it is unstable. There could be any colour in F3. It will get there.
Well, just to update you, they're orange.

None of them became red.

They produced a lot and they smell absolutely amazing.
I sent them to vacuum-seal fermentation. We'll see how they fare in sauce in a couple months.

Cheers!

Well the Americans have started their seed train - are us Europeans going to do this?
Is there anyone with experience of how this works who can be "Conductor"?

Well the Americans have started their seed train - are us Europeans going to do this?
Is there anyone with experience of how this works who can be "Conductor"?

LuckyLuke always does the "conducting". He does a fabulous job every year :thumbsup:

I'd love to participate this year but I don't really have much to share. Only 2 of my plants have given 1 mature pepper each - and they were very small.

I'm in - what happens if there's not many of us doing it?

I just harvested 2 tiny peppers from a variegated plant. I haven't got a clue what kind it is because the person i Bulgaria that I bought it from only wrote 'variegated' on the envelope. I got a few seeds from them and will put some on the train.

Is anybody interested in Hokkaido seeds? I've got some of those.

Back