seed-train European Seed train...

I just discovered that I've a mistake with the Madeira seeds that I put on the train. They're not Madeira at all. The Madeira seeds are still here on my table and somehow I've managed to put either Jalapeno or Habanero seeds in the bag instead. :liar: Sorry about that guys.  :mope:  I'll put them in next time around.

Thanks. Choo Choo !!

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic) - package shipped 9th of August
2) sonka (Hungary) - package shipped 15th of August

3) balages74 (Hungary) - package shipped 19th of August
4) ErolDude (BiH) - package shipped 6th of September
5) Zackorz (Germany) - package shipped 21st of September
6) Baekseju (France) - packege shipped 28th of September
7) dutchpepper (the Netherlands) - packege shipped 5th of October
8) festering (UK) - package shipped 12th of October
9) snagglepuss (UK) - package shipped 18th of October
10) spicefreak (UK) - package shipped 21th of October
11) INM Sauces (UK) - package shipped 2nd of November
12) scotsbonnet (Scotland) - package shipped 10th of November
13) Nulle (Denmark) - package shipped 24th of November
14) Comptine (Sweden) - package shipped 2nd of December
15) Nephila (Norway) - pending receive
16) Tango (Poland)
17) Lobo (Czech republic)
) back to LuckyLuke

I wasn't given tracking by the post office. There wasn't tracking on it last year either. Could it be that the Christmas post rush has started? 

There are 2 ways:

1) standard - cheap (if lost, C'Est La Vie)
2) registred - recipient needs to sign receiving, this includes tracking (cost more). (If lost, there should be some compensation from the post office - usually it is insured)

But not sure how it works in Sweden.

Heads up mates, it's greeting card mania time. If I recall right, it was kinda the same last time ... Or the year before. I bet the train will reach the destination.

Happy holidays you all!

nephila said:
It arrived!!!! Not sure i want to send it off before xmas due to all the chaos at the post office tho.... what u guys think?

Great ! Please sit on it and send it next week. Thanks !

Even though I'm not properly "on" the train, I was upset to think it might have gone astray and I'm so pleased that it has finally arrived with Nephila.

BTW I sowed four of the yellow MoA Scotch Bonnets from the train and two have germinated so far.  Unfortunately one of those was a helmet head and I don't think it will survive but the other looks very healthy so far (still only at cotyledon stage.)  Thank you to whoever provided them.

I'm really glad it arrived in the end, I was beginning to sweat a bit here. Definitely didn't want to derail the train. Probably best to sit on the seeds just a little bit longer, the christmas madness should be over soon. 

RR930503329NO

Sorry had some really nasty weather between xmas and new year so didnt dare to challange my destiny by driving.
Sent with tracking and one heck of a price! Sick 405NOK think thats like 45 euros or more?

Back