• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Everybody is posting harvest pics, so here's one from me!

harvest01.jpg

Mainly Dutch Red and Dutch Yellow and Birds Eye as well as some tiny pods from a plant I mislabeled and thus I can't tell what it is, but they are as hot as they are small! :)

Nothing too spectacular, but not too bad for 2 or 3 days. I'll use the yellow pods to make a yellow Mojo sauce instead of the "boring" red one! :)

good looking pods Chiliac...what heat level are the dutch chiles?

chin up IGG...won't be long for you my friend...

I haven't yet, but i've got 2 excuses for it:

1)I don't have a digital camera. My camera uses this wierd shit called '35mm' film
2)My little caribbean red only gave me 6 pods, and i could'nt get them in me fast enough

AJ: About the same as the Israeli Red! Good peppers although one thing about them puzzles me: Some grow really large and some ripen when they are still small although there are still large green pods on the plant that are older.

Let me know if you want some seeds (that goes for everybody, of course!).

I'll keep you posted about the sauce!

I would love some of the Dutch seeds Chiliac, but no hurry because they won't get planted until next year...ty man...

I'll put a bag each aside for you anyway and send them whenever I am posting sth. Please PM me your address again, I don't have it anymore! Glad to be of service! :)

Here's today's harvest, looks like the Dutch Chilis are the best producers for me this season (at least so far):

harvest02.jpg

Pepperfreak said:
Looking good Chiliac. Let us know how the sauce turns out.

I just made it! :) I am boiling potatoes now to try it properly. I'll post the recipe and some pics later!

Back