• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Exotic/rare hot sauces

Hello,

I would like to try something that is not found every day. I have already tried all of the basics (lots of Blair's, Mad Dog, etc.) but find them quite boring now. I am looking for something truly unique, and something produced in limited quantity would be preferred. I look forward to suggestions.

-B. Michael Stewart, Esq.

How about Bhut Camp's "Count Douglah" the best steak sauce ever!!

I have to say that Bhut Camp's "Count Douglah" hot sauce knocked me for a loop, but once I regained my composure I couldn't leave it alone.

How about Bhut Camp's "Count Douglah" the best steak sauce ever!!

I have to say that Bhut Camp's "Count Douglah" hot sauce knocked me for a loop, but once I regained my composure I couldn't leave it alone.

Thanks. I love a steak, this sounds promising. To Google I go.

Thanks again,

Reactions: dvg
Hello,

I would like to try something that is not found every day. I have already tried all of the basics (lots of Blair's, Mad Dog, etc.) but find them quite boring now. I am looking for something truly unique, and something produced in limited quantity would be preferred. I look forward to suggestions.

Try our ZERO Sludge.

Sounds great!
Does this one also contains dairy products?
What about the DMKII, don't you sell that anymore?
The ZERO Sludge is nothing but Orange Habanero. Roughly 15 lbs reduced down to .87 ounces. The DM-MKII sold out last year, we now offer the DM-MKIII, which also has no dairy in it.

The ZERO Sludge is nothing but Orange Habanero. Roughly 15 lbs reduced down to .87 ounces. The DM-MKII sold out last year, we now offer the DM-MKIII, which also has no dairy in it.
Great. I've got some extra cash right now and would love to order those, but the online store won't let me order as it doesn't recognize shipping to Israel.

zerosludge584_1.jpg

http://defconsauces.com/store/index.php/sauces/defcon-zero-sludge1.html

Back