• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

"Extreme Hot Habanero Paste" thechillifactory

Here is 1 from 1 of the coolest sauce dudes ive met, Marcel from www.thechillifactory.com

here is his Hottest Product atm (just sold him 1000 Bih seeds, and thats another post in itself)
"TURBO SUPERCHARGE 10++/10, Extreme Hot Habanero Paste"
its another Fantastic Oz product, geez how good is my Job :)

If you can get ya hands on this, as its sold worldwide, try it Awesomeeeeee..

here is Marcel and Myself at his Stall, Sawtell 2008 hahahahahahaa that was fun

neilmarcel.jpg

hope ya enjoy............

neil..

STill yet another great video THSC...wonder if the Hab paste I made is going to be hot... :lol:

Great vid as always Mr.Hippy - good to see you're allowed back in the house again lol

Marcel has a great range & I always get a few jars of his Hab paste - I think its also available at Barbeques Galore around Oz.

It goes a long way when I'm parked in front of T.V with a bag of corn chips :onfire:

thanks guys,, did the other week as wanted to use it hahahahahahahaha

i have a few of them (stocked up) as its unreal.

the most amazing 1 in his range is the "Echidna Prickle" 1/10 (oooooo look out) Mild Chilli Honey Mustard Sauce/Salad Dressing" no heat i could find (wifey says is a bit) but WOW , id test it, but just be oooing and Aaaaahhhhing and prob just drink it, but as its salad time sooon im saving lol
and gonna do the Wasabi Mustard soon, but thats gonna be crazy, Habaneros, Jolokia , mustard and Wasabi on the spoon of doOom (the yellow 1 on right of pic)

thatll be interesting, my eyes may pop out when the wasabi hits the sinus's (yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) oh can't wait now

Neil, you are my hero. When I grow up I want to be just like you, or at least have your balls. Standing ovation man.

The TURBO SUPERCHARGE was the first hot suase/paste i ever got and it ready stopped me in my tracks....
I thought i would be tuff and handle it but at the time i ended up having to walk away from my g/f and cry... hehe

Love it now though.. I've always got a bottle in the fridge

Look what my Mum gave me last night that she bought in the UK :)

15092008414.jpg

I haven't tried it yet, I'm too hung over right now to do anything but drink a cup of tea.

RB I tried the prototype stuff last year at the HSfff in VictoriA Australia its very nice not stupidly hot but a very good very tasty product.
Marcel is really the high priest of chilli products in OZ. One of the best on the planet really.

rainbowberry said:
Look what my Mum gave me last night that she bought in the UK :)

15092008414.jpg

I haven't tried it yet, I'm too hung over right now to do anything but drink a cup of tea.

Hmm, I'm sure my mum would buy me stuff like that, too knowing I'm into hot food. Too bad I've never seen it over here. One supermarket started carrying Pain Is Good sauces recently, that is probably the most "underground" sauces I have ever seen in stores here. (Except a few - very few - Hot Shops, but none of them is anywhere near me)

Hung over on a Monday??? tststs

Yep, I was but its gone now. I've tried this mustard now, I thought it was going to be really mild so I had a good spoonful, it's really nice and hotter than I was expecting. The cornflour's a bit over-powering though.

yeah if the turbo hab is a 10++ & I've tasted his 8/10 smokey bbq & its not mild by any stretch. C'mon RB...get into it.

The postage is going to be good on those jars

all of marcels stuff is frigging hot.
way hotter than people expect, I think thats half his charm.
all will light you up.

Back