• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Fatalii Pepper Sprouts

I received 6 Fatalii pepper sprouts from our very own justaguy here's a look :D

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01383.jpg

They arrived around 3pm today in great shape, that is when the pics were taken and as of this evening the look even better!

Thank you for your generosity!!!

I germinated them in the dark here then wrapped and sent them. Eric you can bury them deeper if you want. Looking good.

Good idea for shipment,
You can follow the advice of Justaguy the plants will grow stronger. Hello and congratulations

I didn't change the depth of the seedlings but they are doing great I'll add pictures this evening.

I also got a bottle or Tongue Wrapper and that is an excellent sauce, as a matter of fact I am eating a ham sandwich with the sauce right now :D I'll add a better review later in the proper section.

You can also build up some dirt around them. Either way they will soon be outside.
Sprouts like that put you 3 weeks ahead of direct plant outside right now, since with the ground temp outside now they would take forever to pop.
Just moved 4 more to cells and they will go out with the rest for hardening. IMO best now when they are young and not fully used to indoor light only.

I "plant" to get them outside as much as possible when it warms up 62 or so outside today so everything is in a heated room underlight next to the window :D keeping them warm and cozy, I will add a little more dirt as they are close to the bottom of the pot.

Good news I have 4 white hap sprouts popping up in the oven :D

Here they are today :D I switched them into the 2" pots last week and they have already come close to outgrowing these pots,

IMAG0021.jpg

Back