• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue?
    Then ask in Identification.

Fatelli pepper

Man. that's hot! I just ate one I got from open fields and my gosh. Making salsa with them. Can't wait to get it finished.

Does anyone know what the scoville rating on a Fatalii is? I know they're supposed to be really hot, but how hot? You know, other than too hot for me.

I would say a lot higher, infact just behind a naga. I rate these peppers higher as the flavour is better as well.
Just my opinion

Just behind a naga in heat?!! Wow I must try these next year for sure!!! Anyone have Fatelli seeds they'd like to trade for Naga?
If so pm me please!

Pepp3rFreak said:
Just behind a naga in heat?!! Wow I must try these next year for sure!!! Anyone have Fatelli seeds they'd like to trade for Naga?
If so pm me please!

Well, see that's why I asked. I've heard both that's it a nice hot habanero-type, and I've heard that it's up with the Nagas and the Bhuts.

Pepp3rFreak said:
If so pm me please!

Someday your wife will come home and find you laying there in a Capsaicin induced stupor while your body slowly burns a Pepp3rFreak shaped hole through the floor :lol:

Naga whats??? Dorset Nagas?
Hotter than Naga Jolokias definitly
Hotter than my Orange Hab yep
They are quite hot I would say the one I had was hotter than the Bhut I had at the same time. But now Im not sure if it was because I had the Bhut first then the Fatelli or what but they (Fatelli's) sure taste better.

DSCN2931.jpg

Dorset Naga

Dang! What're you feeding that thang....and why didn't you get in the Big Jim competition this year?

Back