• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Fathers Day Dinner

So, here we go.

Mom got me some new skewers for fathers day. They are pretty cool. Stainless steel cords with a rigid piece on the end.

So it was steaks, skewers with bell peppers, onions, a couple shrimp and a couple scallops. As well as bacon wrapped asparagus.

Starting out

nUBh9L5.jpg

Vv5bQBC.jpg

Al;most there

pwadKiM.jpg

There ( missus cooked them so no grill marks on the steaks  :tear:

okWglMh.jpg

Plated

e5mgJ4k.jpg

Thanks for looking !!!1

You let your wife touch your grill? That's like letting your best mate touch your wife..... :rofl:

Food looks great, "throw a shrimp on the Barbie" why don't ya! I'd personally prefer a bit more char on everything, but I'd eat the sheeit outa that. Bacon wrapped Asparagus, that's F'n genius!!!

SR.

Shorerider said:
You let your wife touch your grill? That's like letting your best mate touch your wife..... :rofl:

Food looks great, "throw a shrimp on the Barbie" why don't ya! I'd personally prefer a bit more char on everything, but I'd eat the sheeit outa that. Bacon wrapped Asparagus, that's F'n genius!!!

SR.
69e8c0e22bc092f9b775c02796ca311f3df0f7de0490c2b02b6ab003325739bb.jpg

Shorerider said:

SR.

Well, technically its her moms grill. We live in a little condo and can't have a grill (insurance purposes) so for now we use hers.

And you know what? She's not that bad though. Usually I'm out there but I wanted to take care of asparugus and some other things.

If my best mate has a grill I can use/who knows? :)

Back