favorite Favorite Beer!! Posty up!!

Speaking of:  Lagunitas Chicago Tap Room:

o.jpg

hogleg said:
I helped do the remodel on The House of Richards in Forrest Knolls for dude. Which was his original brew house outside of his basement, long before he moved to Petaluma. btw Forrest Knolls is a couple miles down the road from Lagunitas where he started in his basement.

Dude that is kick ass!  Next time yer in Chicago I will take you there.  :)

The breakfast is goood stuff
Latch on to the Backwoods Bastard(if you can) its outstanding
Founders REALLY is right up there with DFH,their marketing/distribution is pretty F'd up south of the brew castle
robbie said:
Whether or not this nectar is on sale:

I tend to purchase multiple packs for my home bar:

Edit 2x: F*** you Photobucket! I still cannot get the top picture to rotate! Perhaps I've had too
mkany beers?
They have more then one LOL
Great beers actually
HopsNBarley said:
LAGUNITAS SUCKS!

hogleg said:

I helped do the remodel on The House of Richards in Forrest Knolls for dude. Which was his original brew house outside of his basement, long before he moved to Petaluma. btw Forrest Knolls is a couple miles down the road from Lagunitas where he started in his basement.
That's cool Hogleg.
I need to get up that way sometime and tour that place.
Probably my second favorite brewery.

St Bernardus 12 definitely hands down favorite.

Stillwater Projector Readymade is a new obsession. A 9% Rice IPA...tastes like an amazing Budwiser.

New, SHARKINATOR White IPA from Lost Coast Brewery. DAMM FINE summer beer! Its a upgraded, extra hopped up version of their Great White (my fav summer beer). I can drink the shit out of this, its Friggin AWESOME!!

Sierra Nevada southern hemisphere HARVEST 2015 FRESH hop IPA. Second beer of five, from the Harvest series 2015. One of the cleanest best tasting IPAs I've ever had. My local breweries are really popping this year. This shit is awesome. All hops for this beer are cut in New Zealand dried and shipped within one week. still to come in the Hop HARVEST series SINGLE, WET, WILD.   LOL

Fuggin SHARKINATOR already sold out at my market. Good thing too or I wouldn't have tried this today.

Back