• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

powder-flake Favorite HOT hot sauce/powder?

I have a lot of extract sauces and the taste is not that great on top of food. I didn't try the Defcon Zero that everyone seems to like, but the thing is so small. I can't pour that on a burrito!

So, what's your favorite hot sauce or powder that's hotter than habenero, but not extract?

Man I don't even know where to start. The first three that come to my mind are CaJohn's Fatalii Puree, Cajohn's Scorch, and Torchbearer's Annihilation. There are a million good sauces and a lot of them are made by the good folks on here.

Get Aussie sauce....period.

Extracts sukass.

Eat some real Naga peppers, adn ya never need extracts again.

Heat + Flavor.

Scorpion, Chiliman, TheHippySeedCo, Betalphanerd, Stillmanz....try it. If Nova sold his chit..i'd say BUY IT... ;)

Plus, we got a favorable USD to AUD right now.

Nothing in the States compares, at all.

We use extracts cuz we a capitalist feckup that assumes ppl aint smart enuf to know tehre's better heat, and jusst sell "asssblaster" sauce for retards...they use actual chiles.

CM's Ghost Pepper sauz.us 90% chiles, adn 75% Naga chiles.....I can say it's muther'n hottt.

No comparison...yet has flavor.

Eatt a tsp of Lust or CM's Ghostt Pepper..adn tell me how hot it is...i'm gonna. On Youtube. ;-D

Extract FAIL.

Heat without flavor is like a blown turbo car without a suspension..it's just nowhere.

The hottest non-extract sauce I've come acrost with good taste is our very own Chilliman's sauce. Outside of that, Lethan Ingestion is pritty hot and tasty with no extract.

I think the sauce depends on the food.

CaJohn's Scorch, Jolokia 10 and Fatalii Fire are all good choices when you want heat but don't want to change the taste of the food much.

For Indian Food I love CaJohn's Holy Jolokia.

For Asian food (Chinese/Vietnamese/Thai) I like Sriracha mixed with some of that Defcon Zero or with Stribwings NOT COOL Jolokia. The NOT COOL imparts a smoky jolokia flavor, so if you like that flavor you're golden.

For Mexican food, I like El Yucateco Kutbil Ik (the XXX Hot one of their sauces.) It's perfect.

smariotti said:
I think the sauce depends on the food.

CaJohn's Scorch, Jolokia 10 and Fatalii Fire are all good choices when you want heat but don't want to change the taste of the food much.

For Indian Food I love CaJohn's Holy Jolokia.

For Asian food (Chinese/Vietnamese/Thai) I like Sriracha mixed with some of that Defcon Zero or with Stribwings NOT COOL Jolokia. The NOT COOL imparts a smoky jolokia flavor, so if you like that flavor you're golden.

For Mexican food, I like El Yucateco Kutbil Ik (the XXX Hot one of their sauces.) It's perfect.

The El Yucateco Kutbil Ik is alone in it's class..justgoodstuff.

But, better is getting some NagaSav, 666, or Bhut puree adn making yer own Deth Sauz... ;-)

Folks who said nothing hurts em..bowed down to da Nagas....the 666, Lust & Ghost sauces are bloody deadly...

That said, I think the Lust and NagaMama sauces are my faves so far.

CM's is awesome, don't get me wrong...but for regular use, not much has beaten NagaMama for me.

I also love simple ol El Pato Jalapeno...just great flavor. Not the tinned, get the bottle.

Bofu said:
I have a lot of extract sauces and the taste is not that great on top of food. I didn't try the Defcon Zero that everyone seems to like, but the thing is so small. I can't pour that on a burrito!

So, what's your favorite hot sauce or powder that's hotter than habenero, but not extract?

Gday chilliheads, Thanx for all the kind words on GPS!
Aussie sauces IMO are the way they are because of the produce which we use...ie: Pods, fruit etc.. In some cases you can not get the ingredients any where else in the world, at the quality we can.... we are blessed with the best fruit in the world IMO. And alot of us exploit this fact !

I will be in WISCONSIN on the 28th July untill the 12th August, as my wife is from Milwaukee ;)

My favourite for a medium heat would be Jungle Juice from THSC & Yikes from Antjan Sauces (LV`s).
Fav hotty, WOG Scorpions, Naga Sav THSC, NOVA naga 666. And mine ;) hehh
Yet to taste Stillzmans !

CM

p.s QUADY !! ... WAIT for the review... and I will send you a fully dressed bottled (labels etc) & I will send some BHUT SPICE !

You should bring a few cases of sauce with you and ship them out while you are here CM. That's the only thing that has stopped me from buying all of you Aussie's sauces - the shipping cost.

Jay T, I stock alot of em ! So I have been doing alot of variety parcels
( 3 bottles ) ( 2 bottles 1 spice ) I think around $10AUD. 1 Bottle is around $5.50 AUD... In a POSTAL "TUBE"
CM

p.s good idea, I may bring over as much as I can and leave it at her parents house to ship. ( my new mum in law should help ?! ;))

Most my other favourite sauces have already been mentioned, however Stillmanz "Irukandji Sting" a 7-pod based sauce is spectacular. I am not sure on the availability of it though.

Another very good sauce is Antjans "Yikes", it's probably not near as hot as others mentioned however it is a wonderfully flavoured sauce that can be poured on.

Dry spice mix DO NOT go past Chillimans spicenxst, it is the bomb.

Stillmanz "Irukandji Sting", Scorpion's Scorpion Blood, THSC's Naga Sav and Chilliman's Ghost Pepper Sauce are all fantastic natural hot sauces.

Got all of them in my fridge at home along with many others. My Yikes! tastes good but I might be biased.:)

Damned Aussie's are taking over the woild! "Steal ALL their sauce and have them flee before you while you listen to the lamentations of their women!!" - Conan the Barbarian -

Cheers, TB.

LOL there are good sauces here too, I have never used extracts in any of
my sauces and my "Chronic Sting" and "Chronic Sting, Smoked" (made with
Trinidad Scorpions) are almost too hot to bear (the Naga's are close tho!)
I also make "Zydeco, VooDoo Hell sauce" based on the 7 pot, "Golden
habalicious"(which won a 1st place @ open fields 2008 hot sauce contest)
and numerous other milder sauces. I,m still in the transition mode to get
my sauces out there, so their not available except on a limited basis to friends.

ButchT

Tigahb8 said:
LOL there are good sauces here too, I have never used extracts in any of
my sauces and my "Chronic Sting" and "Chronic Sting, Smoked" (made with
Trinidad Scorpions) are almost too hot to bear (the Naga's are close tho!)
I also make "Zydeco, VooDoo Hell sauce" based on the 7 pot, "Golden
habalicious"(which won a 1st place @ open fields 2008 hot sauce contest)
and numerous other milder sauces. I,m still in the transition mode to get
my sauces out there, so their not available except on a limited basis to friends.

ButchT

hmmmm, ButchT I would like to put in application for "friend" then ;), I am always up for a good non extract superhot sauce ! :)

They sound good mate.

Sauces Omri liked A LOT:
bentalphanerd's AlphanerdZ 'pain'
thechileman.org Mark's Snakebite Private Reserve
firefoods.co.uk Woody's Reserve

and few others that don't really come to mind...

imaguitargod said:
Is that a Piquin Salsa with San Pedro Cactus in it? :hell:
Genetic tests show most San Pedro's aren't actually at all, but crosses. so even if it has some kind of Trichocereus cacti in it, it's unlikely to be San Pedro.

Back