• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

favorite Favorite pod reviewers?

cloudhand said:

Agreed! Nigel, Smoking James, and Bill Moore do great reviews. Have not watched much of the others mentioned here, will have to check them out.

Agreed, all three of these gentleman are top notch reviewers in my book.   There are a few others I like but these are my go to guy's/reviewers. 

DrUnK said:
Not sure if this is the right sub-forum but I am looking for new pod reviewers on ytube. I have watched almost all of Ted Barrus's  reviews and looking for more. I'm looking for detailed reviews about flavor/heat more detail the better. Thanks in advance!

P.S. 

I am not looking for "challenges" etc, just professional reviews, thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCapsaicinoid/ ;)
Just starting out.

Ya haha since I made this thread I have watched all of Nigel's videos and I continue to watch them. Calm and descriptive. 

DrUnK said:
Ya haha since I made this thread I have watched all of Nigel's videos and I continue to watch them. Calm and descriptive. 

Exactly why I prefer his reviews too! Very calm, very detailed, no 'macho' stuff...
Although it is sometimes difficult for me to understand what he means with grassy, earthy, perfumy, floral, mushroomy, fruity and other descriptive terms! :lol:

Back