• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Favorite super-hot hot sauce

@The Hot Pepper thanks for the list

@D3 as it were Lucky Dog Black label was the overall best extra hot from the 9th annual pepper awards list hot pepper replied with the link to! Before your comment I had already raced over to Amazon and bought it with my Prime membership. I shall have it in two days!

Thanks to both! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think LDHS black label is quite 300,000 shu. Dont get me wrong, its one of my favs (two in the pantry and one in my fridge,always) It has great scorpion flavor but heat wise its very usable IMO. One bottle last about 7 taco's for me.

If you want all natural blowyergalldernfaceoff hot, you should check out PexPeppers. He puts more superhots per bottle than anyone, other than puree's. I've only used a quarter of a bottle of his "Singularity" but I estimate it will last me about 457 taco's.

https://www.pexpeppers.com/product/pexpeppers-singlarity-hot-sauce/

hogleg said:
I dont think LDHS black label is quite 300,000 shu. Dont get me wrong, its one of my favs (two in the pantry and one in my fridge,always) It has great scorpion flavor but heat wise its very usable IMO. One bottle last about 7 taco's for me.

If you want all natural blowyergalldernfaceoff hot, you should check out PexPeppers. He puts more superhots per bottle than anyone, other than puree's. I've only used a quarter of a bottle of his "Singularity" but I estimate it will last me about 457 taco's.

AAAhhhhhh hogleg i believe that PexPeppers Singularity will last for only 456 taco's with just a dash leftover for one fried shrimp. :)  
D3monic said:
Not sure where it ranks in scoville but Lucky dog hot sauce black label is one my favorites
Hell yeah !! LDHS Rocks as brother D and SR have pointed out!!!

hogleg said:

I got the Lucky Dog yeah the heat is too tame for me

Ordered the singularity. Checking out was a pain thumbing on my iPhone but finally got it done. I'll let you know how it goes

elchris76 said:
I got the Lucky Dog yeah the heat is too tame for me

Ordered the singularity. Checking out was a pain thumbing on my iPhone but finally got it done. I'll let you know how it goes

Nice!! Thats a very rare and limited sauce. I garandammsweet tea that stuff gonna light a fire ya cant put out.  :rofl:  Enjoy!  :cheers:

Ca Johns Z Nothing Beyond is the only extract sauce I've had that I really, really like. It's damn tasty, It's actually my go to hot sauce at the moment.

I would guess it to be around the 500,000 mark.

RaelThomas said:
Ca Johns Z Nothing Beyond is the only extract sauce I've had that I really, really like. It's damn tasty, It's actually my go to hot sauce at the moment.

I would guess it to be around the 500,000 mark.
Thanks

hogleg said:

Nice!! Thats a very rare and limited sauce. I garandammsweet tea that stuff gonna light a fire ya cant put out.  :rofl:  Enjoy!  :cheers:
Arrived today! A truly hot sauce that tastes great! Great lingering burn. No metallic extract taste 'cause it got none. Thank you so much for pointing me toward this gem!

Try Scotty O'Hotty Reaper de Muerte as well. Very well rounded sauce and good heat.

The Hot Pepper said:
Try Scotty O'Hotty Reaper de Muerte as well. Very well rounded sauce and good heat.
I'll put it on my list of things to buy. I've been on a chilehead spending spree recently. But it's on my list of things to try. Thanks!

Back