• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Fear Factor

:) Anybody watching tonight?? Everybody had to drink 3 glasses of Habanero Puree/Mash. Looked like 2oz. glasses. ;) Looked so cool, I had to drink some Down South to remember what non-extract was like. Man, that D. S. is great, straight out of the flask. We should all drink a toast of D.S. right now.
Everybody on the show broke a severe sweat and some were very sick.
Ps (NBC)

HAHA !!

I mentioned they were gonna do this in some other thread...my wife caught the promo. Unfortunatly I can't be bothered to watch TV.

I too can't be bothered watching TV, during the hockey off-season anyways.
I wish I hadda seen that one though. Nothing more entertaining than watching someone fall into habanero hell.:)

One thing about Fear Factor. How can anyone have any "Fear" in that show, if they KNOW they won't get hurt? Take off the harnesses and safety nets, and THEN there would be an actual reason to watch that show.

Kind of like that "Survivor" bilge. You want a REAL Survivor show? Take 10 people, throw 'em on an island. Leave for 1 year, no cameras, no commercials, no behind the scenes Snickers bars. The last one standing wins! If there is more than one, have them play Russian Roulette. Now THAT'S entertainment!

last night one chick got a realy bad cramp in her gut 2 or 3 puked. would love to see the reaction of the ones several hours later when the habs came out the other end.

Probably just Habs. Sometimes, somebody has to eat 2 or more whole ones. Those people cry a lot. I forgot Muso's Savina Mash in the fridge. I should have drank one of those in honor of the contestants, instead of the diluted Down South.;)

Guitar God..

You need to get one of those dvd recorders that records vhs to dvd. Those things are getting pretty cheap these days.

I think that we have a Bedazzle at work. If not, my partner in crime has the tools. He spent hours upon hours turning a broom handle into a glowing light saber with a couple pieces of software just to prove that he could do it. He also films and edits weddings from time to time. I'm sure that he would be willing to let me borrow a little hardware if he doesn't have time to do it.
And for added entertainment, I think that you should play the "Star Spangled Banner" (Hendrix style of course) while chewing on your Naga. Oh yeah, and you may need to do this twice. Our northern friends may want the "Oh Canada" version.

Quotes from the interview on the official Fear Factor website

In what could be considered the most explosive stunt in Fear Factor history, Vanessa Beck and her partner had to slam down three crippling shots of pure habanero pepper. The burning sensation in her mouth and throat ignited a fire in her belly that would left her lying on the ground, gasping for air, writhering in pain as she recounts in this weeks tale of fear.

FEAR FACTOR: What was that first habanero pepper shot like?

VANESSA BECK: That first shot set my entire body on fire. My lips were burning and my throat was burning so badly that sent a ripple of shock through my whole body. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk and I didn’t want to breathe because every breath felt like I was inhaling fire. I couldn't do anything but drool.

FEAR FACTOR: What were you expecting?

VANESSA BECK: I never expected that a habanero shot could ever be as hot as it was. I didn't expect that my mouth was going to be on fire and that my esophagus was going to burn like it did. There is nothing that could have prepared me for that amount of heat. It was insane.

FEAR FACTOR: Could you even taste anything after that first shot?

VANESSA BECK: Oh yeah! The second shot was even worse. At this point the first one had just hit my stomach and as soon as the second one hit my lips I started to instantly cramp up inside. It felt like someone had twisted my stomach around in a knot and was then punching me on top of it. I doubled over in pain. I couldn't even stand up straight.

FEAR FACTOR: And the third one?

VANESSA BECK: I could no longer just throw the shots back. I had to actually sip the third one because my mouth and throat were burning so badly, it felt like my insides were swelling up and going to explode. It was a nightmare.

sixstring75 said:
And for added entertainment, I think that you should play the "Star Spangled Banner" (Hendrix style of course) while chewing on your Naga. Oh yeah, and you may need to do this twice. Our northern friends may want the "Oh Canada" version.

ROFLMAO!!!!! HAHAHAHA!

Back