for-sale FEELER: Possible Pods for Sale -- On hold for now.

Help me out here.  Some days SFRBs of pods get snatched up quickly.  Other days I see threads with good looking box contents closed because of a lack of interest, even though the prices are similar.  I'm thinking about selling a few SFRBs next week, but only if there is sufficient interest.

To help me put some boxes together that someone would want to buy, what do people want?  Supers?  Hots?  Full box of one pod type?  Mixed boxes?  Build your own box?

Let me know and I might just have a few boxes to put up for sale this coming Sunday. 

My harvests have been sizable lately: http://thehotpepper.com/topic/35313-docnrocks-2013-glog-71113/page-58

And right now the plants are loaded up with ripe pods.  :D

Well from what I have seen people are really loving the hottest peppers available but also some of the rare hybrids . . Primos, reapers( you can't sell but you could always throw some in for free with purchase of other pods) not black naga's , SBJ7's and such.  Big nasty pods are selling. It is a buyers market so make sure to display the best merchandise and have a reasonable price . 

Yeah, I'm going through your glog trying to figure out which are which. I haven't had any peppers from CA this year. I NEED some CA peppers! Count me in!

OK, thanks for the replies!  Below is a listing of pods that should be available for sale on Sunday.  Anything I am growing and is not listed below either is not ripe or is so limited in number that I won't bother trying to sell them.
Redrum801 said:
ditto here , did you ever get around to growing the jays peach ghost scorpion ??
Yes Redrum801, I do have a JPGS plant growing.  It is loaded with pods but nothing is ripe, yet. 

List:

Caribbean Red
"Most Prolific" C. chacoense (Pepperlover.com, a wild)
Aji Pineapple
PI281317 (hot variant)
Peach Habanero
Yellow Brain
Yellow TSMB
Red Brain
7 Pot Chaguanas
Fatalii
Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion "FG"
Trinidad Scorpion "Butch T"
Trinidad Scoripion Green
Korean Winner Hybrid and Andy F1 Hybrid (used in Kimchi, etc.)
Jamaican Yellow Mushroom
Yellow Hablokia
Goat's Horn
Aji Omnicolor
Dorset Naga
7 Pot Congo SR Gigantic (big enough, but not exactly "gigantic")
7 Pot Barrackpore
7 Pot Jonah
Yellow Bhut
Beni Highland
Unknown Yellow chinense (good flavor, hab-level heat)
Aji Dulce (hot variant)
Trinidad Morova (Pepperlover.com, hot variant)
Red Devil's Tongue
Mustard Habanero
Congo Red
Black Stinger (refiningfirechiles.com)
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Hawaiian Sweet Hot
Aribibi Gusantio (yellow variant)
Datil
7 Pot Yellow
7 Pot Red
Pointed Yellow Hab, red variant
not-Australian Lantern Hab (yellow, good heat and flavor)
Long Chocolate Habanero
Wild Brazil

I think that is it for the list of what should be available.  Once I harvest on Sunday I will post photos of the pods.   

When you have some jays peach could you please send me a pm . My jays peach plant was hit with some sort of fungus and im pretty sure im either not gonna get any pods off it this year or lose it all together :(

Hey all, thank you for the interest.  This sale is going to have to be delayed.  I spent all day yesterday picking and only got half of the plants.  I still need to take inventory of what I have and then perhaps I can put those up for sale.  For those of you who already sent me a PM, I will see what I can do.

I haven't done anything like this before, and I will admit there was a significant lack of organization on my part.  My apologies if anyone was inconvenienced. 

Redrum801 said:
When you have some jays peach could you please send me a pm . My jays peach plant was hit with some sort of fungus and im pretty sure im either not gonna get any pods off it this year or lose it all together :(
No problem.  I will keep you in mind.

Back