• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

lighting Feliz CFL Lights

Well it looks like I may be able to sell my HPS light to someone for $150 and now I am thinking I want to use that for a pair of Feliz 200w 6500k CFL lights. I did find growlightsupply.com and not sure if they would be considered "affordable" but the shipping seems to be a killer. Is it possible to get two Feliz 200w 6500k lights AND two reflectors for them for a reasonable price? I know $150 wont cover all of that but right now growlightsupply.com is getting me for $268.82 for two lights and two reflectors. If any of you have any resources that are affordable, reliable, and dependable to get these things it would be greatly appreciated.

Why get rid of your HPS? Its more efficent lumens/watt and also you wont lose any money in the transition? The dollars you'd lose on buiyng new equipment ought to cover your electrical bills right?

A MH bulb whould probably be a better buy than CFL's as they are also a bit more effective than CFL's and they are bluish spectrum wise giving shorter stockier plants.

Well the heat would be an issue for one and if the calculations are right it would run me about $25/mth to run this light. The other thing is that I have some tighter areas I may install these lights in such as a grow shelf. Just seemed like selling it was a much better option in the end.

Back