• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Few of my Peppers

Finally took some Pictures.
All of these plants are grown in 5 gallon buckets.
Enjoy.

Bhut
bhut_082108.jpg

Naga:
naga_082008.jpg

Tobago Seasoning - Very productive.
tobagoseasoning_082108.jpg

Jamaican Brown Scotch Bonnet:
Jamaican_Brown_SB_082108.jpg

your plants look very good Sanj....great job...enjoy the heat....are you going to taste them raw?

Your Bhutt and your Naga are very nice..Nice to see someone growing a Scotch Bonnet Chocolate for a change and your Tobago Seasoning are Tobago seasoning, nice productive plants buddy ;)

Sanj, we're both waiting for some 7 pod Jonahs to ripen...here's my plant in the ground...one branch.
Most of the peppers are in the planter, however I have one 4 x 8 raised bed dedicated to peppers. My raised bed plants are producing very slow. I think I have planted too many plants on the bed...now it looks like a jungle.
pepper_jungle_082508.jpg

Here is one of the Seven Pods in the raised bed...as you can see, not a single ripe ones yet. Hopefully they will ripen before the frost sets in. (sorry about the over exposed picture)
7pod_ground_082608.jpg

I also have Aji Orange plant, that produces like crazy, anyone else growin it? In the right corner of the picture, it is showing Jamaican Red and Aji Lemon.

Aji_orange_082508.jpg

I agree that there seem to be too many plants in the raised beds, but aside from that, everything looks just great. I like the looks of the Aji Orange! How's the heat and taste?

Back