for-sale Few Pods For Sale

DSC012861550x1163.jpg

Starting at the top and going clockwise. Chocolate Bhut Jolokia, 7 Pot Primo, Red Savina, MadballZ 7/TS cross, orange Bih Jolokia, and center my SB7J cross.

DSC012901550x1419.jpg

Package weighs over a third of a pound. I picked them this morning.

Start at $10 and go from there. Priority shipping is included. I'll let this go 24hrs until 2:00 PM 11/16/2011

Thanks all.

Thems purty....too bad I am out of the game until Friday! 10$ is a steal people!I 'm covering my ears....they are calling for me!!!! :hell:

Patrick is in the US mate. Pods would be a bit stale by the time they arrived, if they let him ship them here that is!

To answer your question i would say that most of the seeds would sprout.

WTF???????? No bids??????????............do I have to get this started?????????????

$15

Effin' step up to the plate you people!!!!!!!!!

Edgie?

:hell:

The seeds should be OK. If they look stunted or don't look like they'll grow I'll happily provide seeds of the ones I have. I know the 7 Primo, Chocolate Bhut, and my SB7J cross seeds are good as I removed seeds from a couple of other pods I picked this morning.

Thanks for the help Nova.

Strawberry muffin peppers. I like that. I'm assuming you're talking about the SB7J cross pods, Scotch Bonnet crossed with 7 Pot Jonah. They are kind of sweet but no strawberry flavor. Wouldn't that be wicked.

I have a few isolated seeds of the SB7J if you guys are interested in getting a few.

Strawberry muffin peppers. I like that. I'm assuming you're talking about the SB7J cross pods, Scotch Bonnet crossed with 7 Pot Jonah. They are kind of sweet but no strawberry flavor. Wouldn't that be wicked.

I have a few isolated seeds of the SB7J if you guys are interested in getting a few.
Yep, SB7J cross. I'd love some isolated seeds. ...maybe some to the winner of this auction?

Looks like Edgie gets it with his $25 bid.

If anyone wants a few isolated seeds from the SB7J send me a PM. I've got enough for three people. Edgie I'll send a few with your pods. I'll need you to send me a PM to claim your prize.

Thanks to everyone for participating. I'll probably be able to do it once or maybe two more times.

The End.

Back