• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Finally 60 F degrees

60 degrees its a heat wave this weekend :cool: Time for a Beer and BBQ
Before pork butt hits the smoker at 830 a.m. slathered with yellow mustard and some Lucky Dogs Belly Rub

62885970.jpg

Picture with cell phone

Hell my grill and smoker have been used through out the winter!! I never quit BBQin!!! :lol: My neighbors think I'm nuckin futs but hey I am so :halo:

Dyce51 said:
Hell my grill and smoker have been used through out the winter!! I never quit BBQin!!! :lol: My neighbors think I'm nuckin futs but hey I am so :halo:

mine usually doesnt stop either... this year i had a little lull in Q'ing, i moved to a different country..lol

but i bought a new smoker the other day and will post pics this week when i do some ribs,fatties and abt's

About 5 hrs into it.

att22673.jpg

This is the last picture -- I was a little tipsy by the time it finished and damn hungry -- :lol: I made a a nice North Carolina red dipping sauce and a NC red coleslaw with a Defcon2 kicker to go on it. Very tasty -- the Belly Rub came out damn tasty

Beauty!

It is supposed to be 79 here tomorrow. I thought about planting out.....but 2 nights later it is supposed to dip below freezing again.....

cheezydemon said:
Beauty!

It is supposed to be 79 here tomorrow. I thought about planting out.....but 2 nights later it is supposed to dip below freezing again.....

its snowing in CT today wtf two days of 60-65 degrees then this crap and more later this week :( thats the weather for New England -- wait a few minutes it'll change

Dyce51 said:
if ya don't mind me asking why did ya move to a different country??

i moved back home, i am from Canada and Mrs.Bam is from USA..moved back home to be closer to family and start a new business.

LUCKYDOG said:
About 5 hrs into it.

att22673.jpg

This is the last picture -- I was a little tipsy by the time it finished and damn hungry -- :lol: I made a a nice North Carolina red dipping sauce and a NC red coleslaw with a Defcon2 kicker to go on it. Very tasty -- the Belly Rub came out damn tasty

awesome looking bark on that..

Please tell me that there are people that grill when they want it, just not when the temp is a certain degree. That has never stopped me.

Wow that looks nice. I think 4 out of 5 of my neighbors where Q'n this weekend the weather was so nice. I don't think it's ever got down to 60 during the day in years here in OC. Great place to live if you like to BBQ all year long.

Back