• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Finally finished planting

I know I'm a lil late this year getting the garden planted but my work schedule got all messed up and I had no time at all. Well I covered the entire garden with a commercial grade weed fabric to keep the weeds down ( I have not a lot of time to devote to weeding). This year I did fairly well. I got a nice garden going. I still need to plant my beans and some more onions. but here is a list of what I planted:
1. 11 Scotch Bonnets
2. 12 Red Savinas
3. 12 Bhut Jolokia
4. 5 Jalepenos
5. 5 Sweet Bell Peppers
6. 6 Heads of Cabbage (3 early and 3 mid summer)
7. 8 Heads of Lettuce
8. 12 Red Watermelon
9. 4 Yellow Watermelon
10. 9 Cantelope
11. 6 Cukecumbers
12. 32 Sweetcorn
13. 10 Yellow Sweet Onions
14. 10 Tomatoes (4 different types)
15. 2 Horseradish
16. Asparagus Patch

Still have around 48 bean plants to get in the ground

I will post pics as soon as I get some.

Ciao Dyce-

You're not doing too badly really. The weather throughout the Great Lakes region has been unseasonably cool for most of the spring and it's delayed those of us with more time than you. I just planted my beans and corn and I'm still hardening off my cucurbits. I'm hoping to get them transplanted this weekend. Onions, especially ones that grow from sets, can be planted all season, and they'll over-winter even in our climate. Once it warms up for good, I think we'll all be in good shape.

Back