• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Finally Flowering!

Dont know what it is yet...but its defenitely a superhot(either naga moric or butch t)

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

nice work man. looks like you might need some calcium though. from my experience, keeping up with the ferts is most of the battle.

Nice plant! Looks like it could be a ButchT. Because that's what the leaves on my ButchT look like. ButchT leaves are usually wider then the Bhut. I'm not sure about other Naga plants since I've only grown Bhut.

Leaves are same as Bhut Jolokia that I am growing, mine is full of flowers and they drop down one by one after staying open for two three days...

From what I have come to know...
Just provide them some partial shade, leave them alone and water only when necessary, otherwise you might end up accelerating the flower drop like me by trying to get them pod up :rolleyes:

Regards,
Sujai

Would you happen to have a clear pic of the inner flower? Leaves, pedicel and calyx look very frutescen,flower is awfully white though. Keep us posted as the fruit matures. I am interested.

Thanks!..@Prodigal I'll try and get a pic as soon as I get home, before it gets dark....The plant is in a 3 gallon container, and i'm using FF Ocean Forest for the soil..And its in on my porch getting partial shade throughout the day(maybe gets 1 hour direct sunlight), and I only water when needed(once every 8-9 days)..A couple months ago i gave it compost tea on two occasions, and last month I gave it a watering with a mix of fish fertilizer and Dyna Gro Protekt....Since then its been straight tap water...What do you recommend I feed it now that its flowering? Ferts or stay with the tap water? Also, the weather here in LA is heating up(100's today and tomorrow), and I'm just hoping some of the flowers dont start dropping because of the heat...

more pics of the flowering plant...cant make out what it is...naga? butch T?....but by the way it looks, with all those pimply bumps, im guessing its nuclear!...
The last watering i gave it, i mixed in some Age Old Organics Age Old Bloom 5-10-5, maybe it'll increase the yield..

DSCN5450_zps0a207ad6.jpg

DSCN5454_zpsbd389147.jpg

DSCN5456_zpsa8e255a0.jpg

DSCN5462_zpse16a9353.jpg

photo_zps68044b99.jpg

Back