• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Finally got the homeowners association to let me grow...

Found a solution...

Grow a super hot, leave it in a place that is too tempting to resist. Inject the pods full of Ipecac. Problem solved.

That's not a problem. You cud either put them both in different cups and have two plants or wait a while to see which one is doing the best and cut the other one off at dirt level, pinch one out now if you like. You cud experiment and let them both grow as if they were one, but that's not to best idea.

Why don't you grow multiple varieties in a single cup and twist them together into a super plant with multiple superhot varieties. If you go check out the bonchi grow log/ challenge I created. a couple guys are doing that and there is a link to a website showing you how to do it. If you can't break the rules you can always move around them. It would technically be one plant because they eventually form together so you can have two monster plants with 3 varieties each

Why don't you grow multiple varieties in a single cup and twist them together into a super plant with multiple superhot varieties. If you go check out the bonchi grow log/ challenge I created. a couple guys are doing that and there is a link to a website showing you how to do it. If you can't break the rules you can always move around them. It would technically be one plant because they eventually form together so you can have two monster plants with 3 varieties each

I like the idea behind this... Perhaps it's time I start doing some research!

Man they are really cool... This can be done with superhots? Do you think you can cut down mature plants and do this? I was thinking at the end of the season I'll take in a few that I would have tossed as I can only overwinter a small amount and experiment, unless these plants need to be somewhat young. Also do the varieties have to be similar? I would love to cross a yatzy with a filius blue... lots of colour... maybe even try to make a peter pepper tree :P

For them to be twisted they have to be seedlings but you can always cut down a plant and bonsai it. Yes it can be done with superhots.

Back