Finally NO RAIN for a week

Anyone sick of rain every two days!! Could not get the chbbg7, mb7sv and more hardened off. Now clear sunny skies for a week. 23 ready to go in 7 gallon containers after they stay under the shade net at 80 then 60 then 40 percent. Time grow some HEAT!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 58
hardening off is something that always confused me. Is it more to adapt it to the sun light or the heat? What happens if you just leave your plants outside? I think that's where I screwed up is when I brought them from inside to outside, i left them outside but put it under a shady gazebo for parts of the day...sometimes 

BigB said:
hardening off is something that always confused me. Is it more to adapt it to the sun light or the heat? What happens if you just leave your plants outside? I think that's where I screwed up is when I brought them from inside to outside, i left them outside but put it under a shady gazebo for parts of the day...sometimes 
ths sun is much stronger than indoor lights, if you leave them out without a little hardening off they will get sunburnt and lose the leaves.

Yeah i'm actually going to water the plants tomorrow lol!

parker49 said:

Off topic, always liked the Decsendents.

Sorry not trying to derail the topic, carry on  :surprised:
This community continues to surprise me. Phil then you? Great music taste here on THP :O

Phil said:
^^^ Parker..... Milo Goes to College, or I Don't Want to Grow Up?
I think I'm ready to admit it. IdWTGU is better. Silly Girl has always been my favorite song.

OSUPepperGuy said:
Silly Girl has always been my favorite song.

BINGO!!!!!! Followed closely by Clean Sheets. Different album, I know.... but still. Silly Girl was the song that got me into them.

Let's put on some Descendents and spend time in the garden this weekend. Gonna be a nice one!

96strat said:
Anyone sick of rain every two days!! Could not get the chbbg7, mb7sv and more hardened off. Now clear sunny skies for a week. 23 ready to go in 7 gallon containers after they stay under the shade net at 80 then 60 then 40 percent. Time grow some HEAT!!
Come to CA my friend and you will pray for the rain. ;)

Phil said:

BINGO!!!!!! Followed closely by Clean Sheets. Different album, I know.... but still. Silly Girl was the song that got me into them.

Let's put on some Descendents and spend time in the garden this weekend. Gonna be a nice one!
Haha yes sir! I can abide by that. Although nowadays I'd say my second favorite song is Catalina mostly because my late friend loved it.

Today was a beautiful day, but low temps will be in the high 40's, so my son, wife and I carried 20-something large pots, 12-ish smaller pots and around 40 solo cups full of plants back in the house a few minutes ago. Our dining room looks like a forest.

Phil said:
^^^ Parker..... Milo Goes to College, or I Don't Want to Grow Up?
I don't want to grow up
Phil said:

Yeah silly girl and clean sheets probably my two favorites as well. My brother got me into them and first song I remember listening to was clean sheets. Sour grapes was always good too...

Proud Marine Dad said:
Come to CA my friend and you will pray for the rain. ;)
i know all the people in CA need the rain wish we could ship it to them. When we get a bunch of rain here we dam it up. Tennessee dam system built in the 50-60's. Hope they get more rain because we all eat California produce. Hogleg other growers in CA need the rain.

96strat said:
i know all the people in CA need the rain wish we could ship it to them. When we get a bunch of rain here we dam it up. Tennessee dam system built in the 50-60's. Hope they get more rain because we all eat California produce. Hogleg other growers in CA need the rain.
Yes sir.

96strat said:
Agreed we usually have plenty of rain this time of year.In fact almost to the date back in 2010 Nashville and Clarksville (where i live) had record floods. I think it was nearly a 500 year rain event.

Sorry i derailed, please forgive  :tear:

Back