website Finally, some success.

PexPeppers Hot Sauce
 ​
 ​
ZquOcAll.jpg

​

Hello, It's been awhile but I'm back! PexPeppers Hot Sauce is back providing you the best in spicy sauces and chile flakes. Since my last post I have gone above and beyond in revamping my products and customer service.

If you recollect, you will remember that I was teetering on the brink of failure. Luckily a friend came in and saved my company in a multitude of ways. Not only did he give me seed money to properly run the company, he also gave me the confidence to get my acidified goods license so I could cook all of my recipes myself and not have to rely on anybody else.

That being said, after a huge amount of work you can now choose between EIGHTEEN flavors of delicious hot sauces which are all FDA compliant and produced in a commercial kitchen right here in Pueblo, Colorado! As a bonus, take 10% off up to two items by using the coupon code THP10. If you go above two items, you get free shipping in the USA as well as an automatic 10% off.

If you've shopped with us before, you'll see that we have many of our old classics along with some brand new products!

That's awesome! But since you used to take bitcoin payments before anyone knew what it was, I figured you were a trillionaire! :D

Back