• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

"FIRE" Ol man Stillmanz

its a lovely day , so i thought "hey what can i test" and had a look and saw an unopened bottle of Ol man stillmanz "Fire" in the fridge,, TEST TIME.

here it is...

im starting to like sauce tests now..

enjoy......

I tried some Fire myself and my assessment is the same as yours is. It is a great sauce. Another hit by Stillz...

yes , they all are Great :)
this with chicken is Totallly Amazing, and now every1 here that had some wants more, i know what to get people for crissy presents
(stillmanz sauce packs) coool..

shit i send packets of stuff from here in Oz to USA, Canada ,UK, Finland, even Romania the other day, write "dried chilli Pods" On the customs sheet, even tick the "food , plant " box, Sent a bottle of sauce today to Quadshotz, "chilli Sauce bottle" then tick "food , plant" i hope he gets it, will be a great Vid...

i haven't EVER had any probs with any customs anywhere and find them all to be fine and wonderful people lol.

its the price of the Postage that sucks, eg i send 1 from Oz to USA costs $15 AUD(today actually) , get 1 from there to here $35 US, weird

theHippySeedCo said:
Sent a bottle of sauce today to Quadshotz, "chilli Sauce bottle" then tick "food , plant" i hope he gets it, will be a great Vid...

its the price of the Postage that sucks, eg i send 1 from Oz to USA costs $15 AUD(today actually) , get 1 from there to here $35 US, weird

Ya man, I'm watching the 'ol mailbox like a hawk, can't wait. :D
And Yikes, I didn't realize postage was so much on stuff like that. Do ya need me to send some fundage for that?

Thanks again mate, happy to be a human ginny pig for sauce anytime. ;)

Will post a vid when get it for sure.

cheers,

~QS

Back