• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review First ever review of my Naga Chutney Pickle

Friends,

Grant is a diehard pepper fanatic with heat tolerance level higher than mine. He is from Ohio.

In return to his wonderful gift of Naga this year, I had sent him my NJ Pickle, Sauce, Thai chutney pickle and Sannam pickle.

Today I recieved one of the best compliments I could get about my hot pepper recipes.
Read what he has to say.

QOTE.

"Just yesterday I used the NJ Chutney pickle. I used it in a rather untraditional way though. I marinated 2 chicken breasts in a mixture of honey, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and the N J pickle. I then grilled and sliced the chicken and topped a pizza with it along with some home-made bbq sauce. AMAZING flavor and just the right amount of heat!

Thanks Grant.

NJA

Cool man, it's good he liked it, but did he really taste it? He added honey, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic to it, and then topped it all with BBQ sauce! LOL.....

thehotpepper.com said:
Cool man, it's good he liked it, but did he really taste it? He added honey, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic to it, and then topped it all with BBQ sauce! LOL.....

My Naga Chutney pickle is a real scorcher. As informed earlier, he has a very good stomach for Naga and he grows them every year.

The most remarkable thing about my Pickle is, it retains its pure Naga flavor and heat even at trace level.

I will ask him if he has used the pickle with anything besides his BBQed food.

NJA

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
Yeah it takes a lot of time and effort doesn't it? Do you sell yours anywhere or is it just one you make for friends and yourself?

wildfire chilli,

Thanks for asking an important question.

Having been laid off for almost two years, it is time I started looking for other sources of income. I am interested in selling my pickle and sauce.

NJA

Back