• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First flower pods

SadisticPeppers

eXtreme Business
My area got pretty fairly drenched by Isaac, so bad that most of the roads in my area are flooded and impassable, so I had to call in to work to let them know I wasn't gonna make it in.

It turned out to be serendipitous because just a moment ago, I noticed that I had nascent flower buds on my Butch T, Naga Morich, and Bhut Jolokia plants. I couldn't be more excited, because I was wondering just this weekend in fact when they would begin flowering since they've been growing almost non-stop since I potted them up in July

I have a Butch T that was planted in the very beginning of June (from seed). Today I found plenty of flowers! Man, I started late but pretty excited about them. Good luck out there with Issac. It's bright and sunny here in BC Canada.

Thanks guys :)

If you could send some sun down our way, Shandley, I'm sure the Florida crew on here would appreciate it ;) One thing I think works out in my favor is, since I've got all my plants permanently indoors, I should be looking forward to plenty of pods year-round!

Congrats. My Butch Ts are taking forever to flower too. Started from seed in May.

If I squint really hard at a portion of new growth I think I can see the beginnings of a single very tiny bud, but it's probably just wishful thinking.

I germinated mine in June, so the timing is about right I think Wulf

Back