• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics First Harvest!

Here is my first harvest off of two Trinidad Scorpion Moruga plants, unfortunately I left a lot of peppers on too long so bugs got lots of them and several rotted,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Totals about 70, would have been more if I hadn't have gave a few baggies to people.

very nice crop and huge pods much bigger then mine :cool:
Are your plants in pots or in the ground? Are they first year plants or did you overwinter them?
They sure look :hot: congrats

very nice crop and huge pods much bigger then mine :cool:
Are your plants in pots or in the ground? Are they first year plants or did you overwinter them?
They sure look :hot: congrats

In the ground, got em when they were tiny from a nursery and just planted em in the ground, and yeah they are very big pods, that little coin is a quarter in the background, some of the biggest are almost the size of my fist. The shear size of them seems to scare people the most, everyone will eat a ghost chili, but something about even looking at these terrifies people.

Great looking pods! Awesome yield off of just 2 plants! I just got a bunch of Morouga seeds from pepperlover for next season and if your getting this many from your plants I cant wait to plant.

Matt

Here is my first harvest off of two Trinidad Scorpion Moruga plants, unfortunately I left a lot of peppers on too long so bugs got lots of them and several rotted,

Totals about 70, would have been more if I hadn't have gave a few baggies to people.

sbaker, man you have a beautiful looking "ripened" harvest. I do the same and allow my peppers to completely ripen on the plants as I do with my tomatoes.......yum, and I also find a small percentage of peppers during cutting/cleaning with internal damage......off to the compost pile!

really nice pods, good job
dancingpepper.gif

Back