• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

First name on the team sheet for 2017?

dennish said:
Sorry to take this off topic, but agree Giant TS CARDI look great, I'd be a bit dubious as to whether this was a different strain, from what I've seen TS CARDI is capable of giant pods and my plants have produced them as big as described over on the hippy seed company site... still interesting though, if the seeds weren't so expensive I may be tempted.
I don't think THSC would sell seeds unless they were reasonably stable, they are very reliable and honest people.

OCD Chilehead said:
Bhut Orange Copenhagen (BOC)

This is a tough choice. I've tried many great new pods this season. Lots of good ones. I'm going for at least 50 different varieties 2017.

Gary turned me on to his BOC. It has a good amount of heat, and no bitterness. Actually sweet tasting. He says the plants look beautiful and are prolific. I'm sold.

So the top of the list is
1. BOC

Love this one! Gary turned me on to these as well.
mememe said:
Bahamian Goat FTW

These guys are just plain fantastic!

dennish said:
Sorry to take this off topic, but agree Giant TS CARDI look great, I'd be a bit dubious as to whether this was a different strain, from what I've seen TS CARDI is capable of giant pods and my plants have produced them as big as described over on the hippy seed company site... still interesting though, if the seeds weren't so expensive I may be tempted.
Yes they certainly are expensive I will be saving seed next season.
I can send some next fall if you still want some then.
I am confident with my changes that I will be making that it should be an awesome year.

Back