First Pod !!!

My first EVER indoor pod!! Granted its only a Jalapeño but it's a POD! Man I'm excited. This plant is only about a month and a half old. I purchased a few pounds of Jalapeños to pickle and there were a couple of big fat red ones when I opened em up I have never seen seeds that big fat and healthy so I saved them. They germinated in about 3 days. I know it's kind of silly gushing about a Jalapeño but it's my first pod!! Gotta love your first right?

IMG_3636.jpg

haha - you've been bitten it seems and are infected with the virus... Welcome to the club ;)

Before you know it, you'll have 50 varieties germinating in your garage, bathroom, on your desk, and as close to your shop lights as you can get them. lol

haha - you've been bitten it seems and are infected with the virus... Welcome to the club ;)

Before you know it, you'll have 50 varieties germinating in your garage, bathroom, on your desk, and as close to your shop lights as you can get them. lol

Am starting 288 plants 40+ varities Saturday lol

Good work, Spanky! Your plants must like where they are livin'!

very nice bradda! Keep up the good work. A pepper is a pepper....it's more than just growing the hottest thing you can find. TLC Congrats.

Nice!

dont be surprise if this pods stay small or not grow true to it's normal size...
had a lot of first wave of peppers that was dwarf like size....

but it's always a big day when you see the first flower sets on you plant !
congrats!

well done....good luck to you this season..

Congratz, my friend. Hope it's the first of many!

Beautiful! lots of purple in that plant.

Yea they tell me that has to do with the inside light what do I know Im a newbee lol

Good work, Spanky! Your plants must like where they are livin'!

Thanks Paul am remembering what it was like to be a proud pappa lol

very nice bradda! Keep up the good work. A pepper is a pepper....it's more than just growing the hottest thing you can find. TLC Congrats.

Agreed A pepper is a pepper that's gonna be my tag line lol

Thanks everyone ! Was trying to respond to everyone but gotta get to work thanks .. Sky looks a little bluer today lol

That's awesome! I wouldn't be concerned with being giddy about it. :) I'm excited for my Jalapeno plant too. This morning I had a couple of flowers beginning to open. :) Good luck with the pods!

Back