• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First Ripe Super Hot Pod of 2010

ButchT Scorpion :D hehe I'm scared... but I said i would eat it raw so I guess I have to, my lips are slightly burning from just touching it to them.(had to give it a smooch cause it looked so purty ;) )
Should I wait a day or 2 to get a video of it or should I just chow it down now and post the results? it smells gooood very aromatic

ripescorp2010e.jpg

ripescorp2010d.jpg

ripescorp2010c.jpg

ripescorp2010a.jpg

ripescorp2010b.jpg

You do realize you're holding what Neil the Hippy considers to be the hottest pepper in the land right? Nobody would think any less of you if you changed your mind. If you've never eaten a superhot this isn't the one to start with. If you have to do it start with a small slice and have the milk and ice cream on hand and ready to go. Damn, I'm getting nervous for you dude. Not sure I want to see the video.

WOOHOO! Personal injury due to produce!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO!!! Now thats funny right there! WM, best of luck to you and my condolences to your intestinal tract. I have never eaten a superhot whole either, I have tried some of the samples I have received with seeds but they were just slivers. I am going to follow you with eating my own superhots when they are ripe, gonna get a BIG glass of ice cold beer to help sooth my pains.

:D :D :D

You do realize you're holding what Neil the Hippy considers to be the hottest pepper in the land right? Nobody would think any less of you if you changed your mind. If you've never eaten a superhot this isn't the one to start with. If you have to do it start with a small slice and have the milk and ice cream on hand and ready to go. Damn, I'm getting nervous for you dude. Not sure I want to see the video.

Unfortunately yes I am aware of what it is, I have eaten some superhots just halves though, this year I want to try whole pods and said I would eat the first ripe one of the season, however I thought my nagas would be ripe first :shocked:
I guess I'm F#@%'d! now , lol. I have not had a ButchT yet though just a piece of regular scorp last year.

WM, your latent masochistc :mouthonfire: tendencies are showing, you go man. Can't wait for the video. That's a awful prettly little dude.

btw, nice to hear that your plants are already producing pods!

makes me wish i had found thp a lot earlier and i would probably have pods by now too.

They are definitely the hottest pods I've ever tried, and I've grown a lot of varieties but I always find mid to late summer pods to be much hotter. Especially those in my scorching hot greenhouse
Don't forget to isolate for seeds

If he does this video, and gets his insides ripped apart, does that mean he can take a day off from work as a "sick day?" I mean, he'll be "sick"......

p.s. You know they made the popsicles a certain shape and length for a REASON, right? Just for us pepper eaters...

Back