trade First Seed Trade Posting

Hey guys! After my first growing season as a pepperhead, I'm starting to think about next year and what I want to have in my garden. I've been collecting some seeds this year and feel like I might have something to offer.

Wanted:
Aji Lemon / Lemon Drop
Aribibi Gusano
Yellow Scotch Bonnet
Red Scotch Bonnet
Chocolate Habanero
Thai Bird Pepper
Chiltepin/Tepin
Pequin

Suggestions for mid to high heat peppers that taste good? Any recommendations?

Have To Trade:
7 Pot "Jonah" Strain
Trinidad Scorpion
Datil
Fatalii
Bhut Jolokia
Naga Morich
"Boonie" (no fruit yet, but plant is healthy)

Anyone interested in trading a few seeds?

In general, how many seeds constitute a trade? A half dozen? A dozen?

smariotti said:
In general, how many seeds constitute a trade? A half dozen? A dozen?

Hi smariotti, sent you a PM. I think a trade is whatever people decide on. I usually let people know I can only do a certain amount and only want that much in return, if they are ok with a small trade then we do it. Some people like at least 20 seeds so I mention it to them to make sure they know what they are getting.

Thanks every who has responded so far!

I forgot that I'm looking for:

Bonda Ma Jacques

as well. That's the pepper from the island of St. Lucia. St. Lucia is where I first had mustard-based Eastern Caribbean hot sauce and has been the source of my hot pepper inspiration. If I could grow the pepper from the island that I was visiting when I fell in love with Chinense, it would be amazing.

Anyone have that one?

smariotti said:
Thanks every who has responded so far!

I forgot that I'm looking for:

Bonda Ma Jacques

as well. That's the pepper from the island of St. Lucia. St. Lucia is where I first had mustard-based Eastern Caribbean hot sauce and has been the source of my hot pepper inspiration. If I could grow the pepper from the island that I was visiting when I fell in love with Chinense, it would be amazing.

Anyone have that one?

Let me know if you still need the Bonda mate.

Back