• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds First seeds sprouted

Hooray, my first ever chilli seeds have sprouted. I have three that have come up so far, Quintisho, Black Hungarian and Chicken Heart. Not bad considering it's still the middle of winter here. Still got 17 other varieties to go.:P

palexxxx said:
Hooray, my first ever chilli seeds have sprouted. I have three that have come up so far, Quintisho, Black Hungarian and Chicken Heart. Not bad considering it's still the middle of winter here. Still got 17 other varieties to go.:P

Sounds great, trouble is I need visual aid accompanying web text to enrich the whole surfing experience. :)

palexxxx said:

I started mine about 6 weeks ago, already got about 90 odd seedlings, with about 1/3 on 4 sets of leaves, the others are a little younger.

Need to start some Morouga Habaneros soon, I only had one plant last season and it pretty much grew like crazy.

I left all my plants outside, and I think I've only lost about 2 or 3 to frost, everything else seems to be hanging in there, so I should have a pretty good start for Spring.

Back