• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

first sprout on 100th post

Hello everyone! Just thought I would mention I got my very first sprout ever today! I think it's cool to have it happen on my 100th post! :) Fyi i sowed the seeds on Nov. 29th. I will be sure to post a pic of the baby Bhut plant when I have time later, as well as.my germ set up. Btw how do you post pics on here? I also wanted to say thanks to all those who helped me with germinating! Couldn't have done it without you guys!

Woohoo!! Great timing! Break out the stogies and Jameson, it's time for a party!

But the easiest way to post pics is through photobucket.com. Upload the pic and then when you hover over the image or click it you will see the IMG code. Copy it and paste it right in your post. Easy peasy!

Woohoo!! Great timing! Break out the stogies and Jameson, it's time for a party!

But the easiest way to post pics is through photobucket.com. Upload the pic and then when you hover over the image or click it you will see the IMG code. Copy it and paste it right in your post. Easy peasy!

Thanks alot MGOLD! I will get on that soon

congrats! I think I'm up close to 100 posts as well, and my seeds have started to pop, too! (just from their seed coats--I'm checking them every few hours and planting the ones showing radicles into seed starting media, so sprouts are still a few days away)

I'm drinking Caol Ila to celebrate.

congrats! I think I'm up close to 100 posts as well, and my seeds have started to pop, too! (just from their seed coats--I'm checking them every few hours and planting the ones showing radicles into seed starting media, so sprouts are still a few days away)

I'm drinking Caol Ila to celebrate.

thanks, Thats awesome Jeff! I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of your first sprouts!

awesome i hope she grows strong for ya, woot woot

Thanks alot! Me too ;)

myfirstbabybhutplant.jpg

Awesome. I like that you seemed to do your research before starting your grow. Good luck with your new little one. I can't wait to start germinating.

This should be a little better.
bhut.jpg

Awesome. I like that you seemed to do your research before starting your grow. Good luck with your new little one. I can't wait to start germinating.

Thank you my friend! Ya, alot of reading envoled but it's fun to me! Ppl here are great with helping others out! I wish you the best of luck with your germinating! My pepper journey has just begun :)

Here's my little Germ set up
mygerminatingsetup.jpg

Pretty exciting isn't it. I'll bet youi'll be filling the empty inserts with some more "jiffy's"

Greg

It is very exciting Greg! I owe most of the thanks to you my friend! Thanks again for all the hlp and the seeds you gave me! Yes, I will be filling a few more holes, however I have to keep my growing under control since unfortunatley I live in an apartment :( I cant have several plants, simply because I wont have the room. But hey, theres always the near future to grow more. :)

Lookin good dude! gettin to be about time for all us Washingtonians to get started isn't it? We really don't get much of a winter break up here. thats alright tho. breaks are for pansys :lol: I'll be right behind ya, starting all mine tmrw :D Best of luck to you.

Brandon

Lookin good dude! gettin to be about time for all us Washingtonians to get started isn't it? We really don't get much of a winter break up here. thats alright tho. breaks are for pansys :lol: I'll be right behind ya, starting all mine tmrw :D Best of luck to you.

Brandon

Thanks Brandon! Ya super hots are slower then others anyhow thought I'd give them a little head start lol. That's right breaks are for pansys lol :) Best of luck to you as well! But you're already the veteran grower. Good luck anyways lol

Back