• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First superhot...

My first chinense pepper courtesy of Silver Surfer(Thanks a lot again!).. and its a Bonda! I had a lot of challenges growing peppers this year. I've lost a lot of plants due to the unpredictable weather. Had lots of flower buds but most of it got aborted. When I was almost ready to give up and very frustrated, this plant gave me a pod. :)

img23020.jpg

img2314v.jpg

img2383.jpg

img2410yh.jpg

img2461e.jpg

img2504r.jpg

img2554.jpg

img3126s.jpg

img3128i.jpg

The pod ripen just in time for New Year. I can say that I started the year with a BANG! :) I love the flavor and torment that I experienced from this pod and of course, I saved the seeds so I can start generation 2 :)

Happy New Year Everybody! :dance:

Nice plant and pod, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but,,Bonda's aint super, not even close.
Happy new year!

Nice looking pod, congrats. Bonda Ma Jaques is on my grow list this year, assuming I can get USPS to actually deliver my seeds to my "incorrect address". Hopefully the fatali is not far behind that one. :D I just checked and I still have probably 20+ fatali seeds, I can send you a few more if you like.

Congrats! :woohoo:

I know the awesome feeling.... things have been a bit bumpy for myself this season also (and last season was a total disaster!) but finally got my first superhot coming through too.... a Bih! W00T! :D

Hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread with a snap of my own little baby but I'm just so damn proud!

IMG_4234.jpg

:dance:

I hear ya,they are hot, and one of my favorites for flavor! Its a wonderful pepper :)

Yup. I love the flavor. Very different to the common "sili" that I'm used to.

nice looking pod

Thanks.

Nice looking pod, congrats. Bonda Ma Jaques is on my grow list this year, assuming I can get USPS to actually deliver my seeds to my "incorrect address". Hopefully the fatali is not far behind that one. :D I just checked and I still have probably 20+ fatali seeds, I can send you a few more if you like.

Thanks. I still have spare seeds from the batch that you sent me for back up. I'm quite surprised that chinenses produce quite fewer seeds compared to the other cultivars. I do hope that the surving fatali will produce soon. Its weird, ever since it never produced a single flower pod considering that they are the same age as this bonda..

Right on congrats on the pod. I dont think much beats growing, picking than eating your own peppers.

Amen to that.

Thats AWESOME!! Looks REAL good!

Thanks

That looks delicious! Happy new year mate :D

You bet!. Happy New Year too mate!

Hot or not, that is a total success my friend !!! happy 2011 pepper growing.

Thanks. This pod motivated me to not to give up on growing peppers.

Cool! Love the "time lapse photography" shots showing the pod developing.
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year. Thanks. too bad I was not able to shoot the flowering stage.

Congrats! :woohoo:

I know the awesome feeling.... things have been a bit bumpy for myself this season also (and last season was a total disaster!) but finally got my first superhot coming through too.... a Bih! W00T! :D

Hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread with a snap of my own little baby but I'm just so damn proud!

IMG_4234.jpg

:dance:

I don't mind at all. Nice looking pod you got there too.

Congratz, nice pics.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year SS. Thanks again for this wonderful pepper.

Back