• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video First Time Eating a Super Hot!!!! (Video) Not a fun time!!!

Great job bud! There's a huge difference in the shu of those pods! You handled that like a rockstar dude! Honestly i didn't think you were going to go for a second bite but somewhere deep down i thought you would! To my surprise you dove in head first and slaughtered it! Btw that was one nice looking pod and sorry it made you sick.... Just remember DON'T GIVE UP and you will conquer all! Great job Buddy!

Finished it like a champ man! :clap: I have yet to eat a ghost pepper but they're definitely on my list, figure I'll build up a bit of a tolerance with my habs first.

Great job!! You just kept going... I hope you realize now you're hooked on superhots. PM me your address and I'll put some chocolate Scorpion seeds in the mail to you.

That was a good very good job i didn't think u were gonna take another bite either but u did and showed that pod who was BOSS!!......i laughed so hard thou at how quicky u ended the video lol

Back