• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

First We Feast / Hot Ones on YouTube

I wouldn't expect a chef to be able to take the heat the way a chilihead can. They're all about balance and being able to notice every flavor and all of that stuff so I bet it's rare for him to eat anything particularly hot.

It's a cool show.  A bit predictable after awhile of course, but any show that features wings and tasty sauce will attract my attention.

I do like watching the people that go all in knowing it will be painful but do it anyways.  Also, Da Bomb Beyond Insanity...talk about the most supremely unpleasant sauce ever made.  Still can't believe it's only 135k SHU after nursing a bottle of it for a couple months.  Any significant quantity of their top tier sauce (called the final answer 1.5m SHU) would probably land me in the ER.

I'm convinced that it mainly sells as a prank item.

"Dude, try this. Pay no attention to the foreboding smirk on my face."

It does have a flavor though believe it or not. It tastes kinda of how loose change smells, copper pennies in particular. And maybe a hint of pepper. lol.

The bomb is typically the only extract sauce in the lineup, there are very few superhot extract sauces that taste good.

The Charlize Theron vid is one of my favorites , for just how unfiltered her reactions , and answers were.
Her unrestrained swearing and anger would fit right in with my friends and family. Flipping off an inanimate object would be a pretty standard reaction by many of them.

https://youtu.be/ZgQMW4eVrzw

I think they had Culley's Fire Water on there once upon a time. Or at least, sell it on Heatonist. That's one of the extract sauces I don't mind. Had a few bottles of Last Dab over the years. It's a love or hate thing it seems to me. Unique but kinda heavy ginger. For the price, I prefer to go straight to the source and buy Gator Sauce from Puckerbutt. That and reaper squeezins are constantly adulterating my food.

Kramer said:
I think they had Culley's Fire Water on there once upon a time. Or at least, sell it on Heatonist. That's one of the extract sauces I don't mind. Had a few bottles of Last Dab over the years. It's a love or hate thing it seems to me. Unique but kinda heavy ginger. For the price, I prefer to go straight to the source and buy Gator Sauce from Puckerbutt. That and reaper squeezins are constantly adulterating my food.
I got curious and looked those up. Reaper Squeezins for $15 is fine. The Gator Sauce being $35 is absolutely ridiculous. I'll be skipping out on The Last Dab: Apollo because they made it runnier. I bought all of the previous TLD versions since they were really thick and lasted quite a long while.

Puckerbutt seems a more fitting nickname for me than them. I'll almost always choose to be a tight ass.

Ruid said:
I got curious and looked those up. Reaper Squeezins for $15 is fine. The Gator Sauce being $35 is absolutely ridiculous.

Gator sauce is only $15 on PB's website I believe.  Same is RS.  I don't think they sell gator on Heatonist, they do sell RS for $24, though.

Back