Flate rate box of Brain Strain only pods.

I have up for auction (1) small flate rate box of Brain Strain 7 Pod peppers. Starting the bid at $5 with the auction ending Friday night 11 Eastern standard time, whole dollar amounts please. Highest bidder wins and must pay paypal ASAP at least before the post office opens on Saturday. Lower 48 states only for a Monday or Tuesday delivery. Approx. 30 brain strain peppers will fit in the small flat rate USPS box will have exact pod pics up tomorrow morning. Happy bidding 24 hour auction. Good luck may the best chilehead win. :onfire:

Thank you bidders here is a pic of the exact 30 pods that are included with this auction. Pods just ripened on the plants and very solid and in great shape for anothers week to 10 days. If you just want a bunch of seeds here you go. :onfire:
IMG_5521.jpg

Getting down to crunch time less than an hour to go! Box of pain for who ever dares this halloween. :crazy: Ends exactly at 10:59.59 any post past 11 will not count. Good luck chef c. trick or treat. :lol:

Bwahahahahhhhaaaaa!!!! I seriously thought you guys would get in a war w/ me over these!! So to those of you who acted like you didn't see the thread, thank you and, YES!!!!!

Peppers arrived just now! Que darth vader music.... Thx cappy! And all those glorious seeds!!! Think I can finally do my own sasbe's???

That was real fast mailed from Charleston, SC Saturday morning and arrives somehwere high in the Rocky Mountains Monday afternoon! Do not mind if you trade seeds but let people know these are not prime grade A pods, I selected the best pods for seed already. Thanks Nic and tell us what you think after you try a few! :mouthonfire:

For real they look amazing!!! Can you post a picture of one that you would take seed from?? I ate one. Ouch, burning, eyes watering, can't breath , ouch, ouch, ouch, be back later...

Back