• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Flavor BLASTED goldfish

My daughter was eating some of those flavor blasted goldfish, and I thought to myself.... "self, I'll bet those would be super-duper-kick-ass with Bhut Jalokia powder dusted on them"

Well, they ARE, but sweet lord my mouth is on fire!:hell::onfire::mouthonfire:

I am glad I have a cold dogfish head 90 minute IPA (or two) to wash them down with!!!

*update.... can't feel my tongue! ( I ain't no Niel ) !

K

I read this thraed and am now dissapointed. I was thinking you stuffed a real goldfish with peppers and fried him up. :(

Fire Angel said:
I am glad I have a cold dogfish head 90 minute IPA (or two) to wash them down with!!!
You're cute, live on a farm, like peppers, and like good beer?!?!?! Ok, this is too good to be true. Whqat the hell is going on here?

Fire Angel said:
My daughter was eating some of those flavor blasted goldfish, and I thought to myself.... "self, I'll bet those would be super-duper-kick-ass with Bhut Jalokia powder dusted on them"

Well, they ARE, but sweet lord my mouth is on fire!:hell::onfire::mouthonfire:

*update.... can't feel my tongue! ( I ain't no Niel ) !

K

You had me at dogfish head 90 minute IPA. :lol:

Did the same thing with Andy Capp's Hot Fries yesterday but with a powdered blend of orange habs and thai hots, was damned awesome but burned my nose and face when i blew my nose even after 3 washes. Had to put on rubbergloves to go pee as a precaution.

SWEET LORD, I had no idea my eyelids had sweat glands!!!
AHHHHHHHH I am now at the post pain euphoria :)

As for the beer, the 90 minute is my stepping stone to the 120 minute. Ya can't just tackle that beer from a dead stop!
I am a HUGE "foodie" and a beer snob! last night it was Goose island bourbon stout along side a block of imported TRUE rochefort blue cheese!!! YUM!!

Guitargod... KITTENS are cute... I am HOT!:mouthonfire: HA HA

Thank god, for a moment there I thought your daughter was eating real goldfish... I like the way you're thinking, though. everything tastes better with chiles on/in it, and Bhuts are one of the tastiest chiles IMO. adding beer to the mix definitely can't hurt. :cheers:

Fire Angel said:
Guitargod... KITTENS are cute... I am HOT!:mouthonfire: HA HA
Should I take that as a confirmation that your Avatar is a picture of you? ;)

Fire Angel said:
Ya can't just tackle that beer from a dead stop!
I did! :lol: Now, Hopsicle, that's the one you can't tackle from a dead stop, hell, running and tackling still doesn't work. Maybe if you were riding a semi at top speed, while going down a hil.....eh...still wouldn't work.

Fire Angel said:
Guitargod... KITTENS are cute... I am HOT!HA HA
:shocked:
I like your spunky attitude. ;)

Fire Angel said:
NOPE .... see my hair is longer now!
AH! New avatar!

Fire Angel said:
And just to keep this on topic.
Pffft! We NEVER stay on topic. :lol:

Fire Angel said:
NOPE .... see my hair is longer now!

And just to keep this on topic. I think we need to market some NAGA goldfish!!!!

K
Both of them are great pictures, but I like short hair better. ;)
imaguitargod said:
Sad, but so true. :lol:

imaguitargod said:
I like your spunky attitude. ;)

My daughter is WAY spunkier than me!
fu2.jpg

As for beer... the Moylan double IPA is a HUGE hop bomb!!! Not sure what the IBU's are, but it is HOP HOP HOPPY!

I've tried little specks of the powder I sent Fire Angel and wasn't that impressed with the heat, actually slightly disappointed. Then I made some wings and used a good quarter teaspoon of it with a couple of tablespoons of a mild wing sauce that covered nine wings. Holy shit Batman! :hell:

I am no longer disappointed in the Bhut powder.

NO JOKE!

I put a fist full of the crackers in a small plastic cup that belonged to my daughter, then added about 1/2 teaspoon of the powder to them and shook em up! ..... I thought it a good idea to just throw the cup in the garbage afterward!!

I was surprised that the burn seemed to hit hard and fast, then taper just as quick. I am not complaining I am grateful for the "hell-dust" I just thought my mouth woulda been burning all night!

I am off to clean house, we have some potential buyers looking at the farm today.

Later

Nice little girl with an attitude!

Sad to hear you wanna sell the farm. Will you have enough growing space in future?

Back