event Food Shows

I'm not sure on which area to post this.

Was curious as to the food shows you attend or plan to attend either as a vendor or visitor.

If you want, post a link and why.

I'm trying to seek some new shows next year to attend as both exhibitor and visitor.

I attended the National Food Show a couple of years ago in Orlando. That was awesome. I don't know where it will be held this year. It was May last time.

We are doing the Season's Christmas show in November in Mississagua Ontario. We are hoping to attend the Fiery Foods show but are waiting on confirmation if there is still room

I was looking for the same thing. Kind of a database of hot sauce/hot food shows in the U.S.A for me at least. I couldn't find one. Keep asking, I want to know too.

halo said:
Hmmm... a database of hot sauce/hot food shows...sounds like a project for me. ;)

There are smaller lists here and there online, but most of them have 2009 information. If you're on Facebook, join the Chileheads group and take a look at the list that Buddah started.

Scott Roberts said:
Hmmm... a database of hot sauce/hot food shows...sounds like a project for me. ;)

There are smaller lists here and there online, but most of them have 2009 information. If you're on Facebook, join the Chileheads group and take a look at the list that Buddah started.

theres like 129302190 groups called chilihead :D

I am planning to hit the Fiery Foods Show and Zest Fest this next year - hopefully I can meet a few from here while there and have a beer or three

Back