Forum Upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI in case you haven't noticed yet, I saw the list of members in chat earlier today, but haven't seen it since (when there were peeps in there, of course!)

You abandoned the plastic wrap and went full-beer tonight didn't you? :beer:

Click your name at the top:

Content I Follow

Glad all the comments are positive. Change is good. Not only that, it had to change, with the upgrade. Sometimes there are minor upgrades that require no action, but major upgrades do not use the same coding for the look etc. so it has to be built from scratch. So glad you like!

Looking good! And New Content button at the top of the page! :woohoo:

I just have to retrain my mouse to jump on the lower listing (time stamp) to find the latest posts in a topic instead of the upper line (poster's name) which takes me to their profile.
:lol:

Interesting--- I just posted in a forum, then went to View New Content, and that topic didn't show up under New Content. Checked back on the Forums page, and it shows as a new post in that topic, but not in New Content. Hmmmm....Don't think it's a problem or issue, just interesting.

edit- OK, I changed my settings from "view content I haven't read" to "new since last visit" ..... :lightbulb:

I have one issue here...I use my HTC Evo 4g phone to access THP.com and conduct 90% of my business through my phones ability to get me online just like im using my laptop at home. The updated version of the site now wont allow me to reply to ANY threads or PM's at all! Before...i used to just tap the touchscreen on my phone in the area to type and it lit up around the edge of that area real quick and then brought up my touchscreen keyboard on my phone...Now it wont even allow me to touch and highlight it at all! I cant do ANYTHING but read replies from other members and such, i cant respond at all! Any help please THP??? I really need to be able to reply to threads and PM's on my phone just like i used to be able to...Thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back