• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Frank v Chocolate Bhut

So here we are folks, a nice mild Fall day in New Hampshire. So I decide to give the Chocolate Bhut a try that PepperLover sent me a week or so back. Sure the video went well and the heat was gone around the 7 minute mark, but now, about an hour later, my stomach is killing me. This little Bhut just won't go down without a fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IfI_ZWjs2s

This is my favorite pepper so far. Even though that Carbon is a VERY close 2nd. The chocolate Bhut is just SO unique and flavorful.

nice review frank! i know the feeling with the stomach pain. i went to work about 3 hours after doing the indian carbon and my guts were squirming! looking forward to trying the chocolate bhut. the red bhut judy sent me is huge! i'll have to pick a day off for that one. the only suggestion i might have is maybe you could go a few minutes longer. but it's your review so do it the way you want! you have a great tolerance for the burn. keep it up!

Back