free FREE 7 POT BROWN AND YELLOW AJI UMBRA WITH SASBE

Seeds received, although I do have a question.  It appears in addition to the two bags I provided you have included a third bag with a label that says 7 Pot Brown on one side and Moruga Red TS on the other, which label is correct?

Thanks!

sreinhard88 said:
Seeds received, although I do have a question.  It appears in addition to the two bags I provided you have included a third bag with a label that says 7 Pot Brown on one side and Moruga Red TS on the other, which label is correct?

Thanks!
i crap i must have not watched what i was doing when i was put it together

is therer a paper label inside the bag if so it will be the right id for the seds on that paper label otherwise im not sure and very sorry about that

i wanted to give you an extra with the red moruga ts
please let me know either way

and again so sorry

thanks your friend joe

ajijoe said:

is therer a paper label inside the bag if so it will be the right id for the seds on that paper label otherwise im not sure and very sorry about that

and again so sorry

thanks your friend joe
Either way he's a winner! :)

ajijoe said:

and again so sorry

thanks your friend joe
No worries friend, just wanted to be sure I knew what kind of seeds it is.  The paper inside has writing on both sides: one side has moruga red ts written in what appears to be marker, the other side of the same paper has 7 Pot Brown written in pen.  I see some dried bits of pepper in the bag and it appears to be red, at least more so than the bits of pepper in the other bag (the one that I labeled as 7 Pot Brown), so my guess is the seeds are indeed moruga reds.  Either way I'm very grateful for the extra seeds.  Thanks again!
hot stuff said:
Either way he's a winner! :)
Agreed  :dance:

sreinhard88 said:
No worries friend, just wanted to be sure I knew what kind of seeds it is.  The paper inside has writing on both sides: one side has moruga red ts written in what appears to be marker, the other side of the same paper has 7 Pot Brown written in pen.  I see some dried bits of pepper in the bag and it appears to be red, at least more so than the bits of pepper in the other bag (the one that I labeled as 7 Pot Brown), so my guess is the seeds are indeed moruga reds.  Either way I'm very grateful for the extra seeds.  Thanks again!

Agreed  :dance:
oh ok

the ones in the bag are indeed the moruga red ts  is there another baggie in there with chocolate brown pepper pieces mixed with the seeds if so thats the 7 pot brown

i must not have ssen trhe writing on that paper

your still very welcome always my pleasure thanks your friend Joe

ajijoe said:
oh ok

the ones in the bag are indeed the moruga red ts  is there another baggie in there with chocolate brown pepper pieces mixed with the seeds if so thats the 7 pot brown

i must not have ssen trhe writing on that paper

your still very welcome always my pleasure thanks your friend Joe
Fantastic  :) yes it appears everything is in order, can't wait to start these! (and thus the countdown to next season has already begun lol!)

sreinhard88 said:
Fantastic  :) yes it appears everything is in order, can't wait to start these! (and thus the countdown to next season has already begun lol!)
well then as your signiture states about being set on fire, i glad i could help and those 7 pot brown and moruga reds will certainly do that!! LOL ;)

thanks your friend Joe

I got my seeds today! Very generous indeed! There was a nice sliver of a pod in with the 7 pot brown seeds. That instantly went in my mouth! Awesome flavor and I'm already thinking of ideas of what to do with those pods next season.

Thanks again, Ajijoe!

TrueNorthReptiles said:
I got my seeds today! Very generous indeed! There was a nice sliver of a pod in with the 7 pot brown seeds. That instantly went in my mouth! Awesome flavor and I'm already thinking of ideas of what to do with those pods next season.

Thanks again, Ajijoe!
your very welcome

glad you liked them

your friend Joe

kurosen said:
Joe - I just read through this thread and want to applaud you on all the genorosity!

If there are any seeds left, please let me know - If so, I'll have a SASBE sent out right away :)
thanks and yes there are seeds left your just ibn time i was going to close this offer soon and offer something else
im not sure when that will be yet but this offer is still good so go on and send it there yopurs
thanks your friend joe

hot stuff said:
Hey, just got home from out of town and was excited to see my package on the table.  Joe you're the best!
as i tell all enjoy and your welcome stay in touch

your friend Joe

Joe,

Thank you so much for the seeds. I just had a hard loss on my peppers so the seeds will go to great use for my upcoming grow. Thank you for your generosity. 

LS929 said:
Joe,

Thank you so much for the seeds. I just had a hard loss on my peppers so the seeds will go to great use for my upcoming grow. Thank you for your generosity. 
i am happy that i could bless you from the abundance thaty god has so wonderfully given me

your very welcome and enjoy

your friend Joe
FGpepperguy said:
Got my seeds yesterday. Thanks Joe!
your welcome enjoy

Back