free free AJI YELLOW seeds w/sase SORRY CLOSED

hey still have a large pile of these babies if anyone at all is interested in trying them there a awesome pepper

please keep um coming

thanks joe

hello all this post is old
sorry if im braking the rules some but i want to move this and all my free post back up to new all a chance at these free seeds again still have lots!!!

thanks and i apologize now

your friend Ajijoe

Wish I would sern this before you sent my sasbe I would take these and give them a home
YEAH SORRY I ONLY BUMPED ALL MY FREEBIES UP TODAY, I ONLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT NOW
BUT IF YOU STILL WANT SOME LET ME KNOW I HAVE LOADS OF THEM AND AM GOING TO GET MORE VERY SOON
oops sorry i was shouting again!!
THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

Hewy cool if it's free add them im my shipping list that you should receive soon!

if it,s already list on my list (duh ) change it for a Ajijoe special pepper of your choice :)

Thanks Ajijoe!

dont forget to swap my bhut red for a peach one :onfire:

Joe,

The Aji's you gave me last year are growing great. They are dominating any other plant I have in the garden. Thanks again!

Ben

Hewy cool if it's free add them im my shipping list that you should receive soon!

if it,s already list on my list (duh ) change it for a Ajijoe special pepper of your choice :)

Thanks Ajijoe!

dont forget to swap my bhut red for a peach one :onfire:

ok no problem
sorry hammer im out of peach bhut seeds right now wont have more till maybe about the end of Sept poss earlier, did you mean swap the peach for red??

also be sure to remind me about all the freebees you want me to send along thanks your friend Joe

ok no problem
sorry hammer im out of peach bhut seeds right now wont have more till maybe about the end of Sept poss earlier, did you mean swap the peach for red??

also be sure to remind me about all the freebees you want me to send along thanks your friend Joe

Hi back ajijoe,
you should receive my order by mail tomorrow (i hope so) on my list there was a red Bhut. i would have love that you exchange it for a peach since peach bhut are a bit rare compared to the red...
but That,s ok! next time!

so, when youll see some real paper canadian dollar youll know it's me ;) the list is in the enveloppe and if you can pack it with freebies i will accept them greatly!

Thanks Ajijoe :D have a nice evening

Hi back ajijoe,
you should receive my order by mail tomorrow (i hope so) on my list there was a red Bhut that i woudl have lovethat you change it with a red since peach bhut are a bit rare compared to the red...
but That,s ok! next time!

so, when youll see some real paper canadian dollar youll know it's me ;) the list is in the enveloppe and if you can pack it with freebies i will accept them greatly!

Thanks Ajijoe :D have a nice evening
ok no problem

thanks your friend Joe

Back