free Free bhut plants , Moonta, South Australia pickup only

I have 30 or so Bhut Jolokia plants , 7-8 weeks all a result of germination testing on white and red bhut seeds . 15 or so white and 15 or so red all individually marked .

approx 7-10cm high in good condition although need repotting as you can imagine

Pickup only from Moonta South Australia.

$10 to cover pot and misc costs would be appreciated but not required

free.JPG

wow a yard full of butch t's sounds like fun!!! got any pictures of your yard?

I should start a growlog for the butch t's they are rather stressing at the moment temps been pushing mid 30'sc + most days and they have had massive flower drop. looking very wilted but they ground is wet and a bit hesitant of adding more water . But I have 50+ plants all seeds were novacastrian and hippy seed company supplies so I have high hopes ( thanks again novacastrian for the seeds :clap: )

Dont think they would make it in the post , would be rather hard to pack as well and send .

Not sure if same with chillies but i've posted tomato plants before. I just water well and wrap the pot in gladwrap. Then i roll the whole plant and pot in newspaper making a cylinder. I put it standing upright in the mailing box. A 22cm box can take about 6 plants or so. As long as the pots are tight and not shuffling around. Cost me around $12 to send the whole thing via express post.

But yeah hell of a work to do.

big_thumb_03ee5b4f7d851b65b0206cedc316e834.jpg

About as close to sydney as you are to shanghai 'china' ;-)

Just joking with you, I'm sure you're used to humour being from the UK. Also I'm sure you can access a map of Oz for scale, but the chillies are here:
lL3dx.png

Legend:
8cSsK.png

white and red plants now gone, thanks to all who replied . I will do the same with my germination test purples in a month or so and offer postage as I just have a few

Cheers all
Smokinasschilli

Back