free Free Bishop's Crown Seeds

PtMD989 said:
I would be ever so grateful,if I could get just a few BC seeds from you [emoji16]. Please let me know how to go about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As soon as they're dry, I'll ask everybody for their address and you should expect a card with seeds inside. That's all there is to it! (Of course, I won't turn down a stamp/card donation.) lmao. I'm kidding, man. Do nothing. Then they'll be headed to the thumb. Lol

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
Adam, i could send a stamped, self addressed envelope your way to make it more convenient if you want. let me know and thanks again for offering up seeds to us.
That would be fantastic!!! All help is appreciated. I wanted to post it that way, but it's more of a PITA sometimes instead of just a card and a stamp. It's my hobby, but income as well. So enough of my sad story....

That's completely up to you. It would help tremendously and also help me keep people and their screennames organized. Lol. Thank you very much!!!

You are a good and generous man. I can send a SASE also. Let me know, I can help a brother out. I mean you are offering free seed, it’s the least I can do. [emoji16]
Let me know what works best for you. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They dried quickly in front of the A/C. I count 10 ppl. Am I right? I've got em all bagged up!
o85BWiH.jpg

I have 2 inch by 2 inch bags. If you are OK with them, I can send them to you along with SASE. Please PM me.
Bhuter said:
Does anybody have any extra seed baggies that they could send along? I'm down to like 8. I'll send some extra varieties for the baggies.
Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Hi Adam, thanks for your great offer, please add me to your list if still available.

This is a great pepper indeed!  Sending PM

Shorerider said:
Bhuter, this is very generous of you. :clap:

I would like to offer you as many varieties of seeds from my collection as you would like. Simply send me a PM with your selection. 

Keep up the great work mate. 

SR.
Oh wow! How very kind of you, SR! I'll take a look and see what kind of awesomeness is hiding in your collection. Thank you very much!!!!

Back