free FREE??? CLOSED

19 is very good -- so you bowled a perfect game then ?? (assume you must have otherwise no need to say over 3 games as the streak would have ended in 2 games otherwise !) Nice accomplishment !!

19 is very good -- so you bowled a perfect game then ?? (assume you must have otherwise no need to say over 3 games as the streak would have ended in 2 games otherwise !) Nice accomplishment !!

The 19 in a row was the last 8 in the first game and first 11 of the second game. No 300 that time.
No guesses here, but we have something in common I see. I too have a few of those rings. :)

Chris

Very cool Chris. I quit playing the same night as my last one. The technology has ruined it to me. It is keeping a dying sport alive,but the skill level has been lessened.

LOW RENT !!! Why not play fair? Please don't post in any other offersof mine.
just saying it does not say no editing and someone picked a number close to mine so i changed it you didnt post that no one got it before i changed it so i thought it was fine for both of those reasons sorry and i wont thanks

I think in the OP I typed "Respect this place or beat it". I'm not here to teach people right from wrong,we all learn that in our own time.

just saying it does not say no editing and someone picked a number close to mine so i changed it you didnt post that no one got it before i changed it so i thought it was fine for both of those reasons sorry and i wont thanks
He also did not sat that the closest guess would win if no one guessed the correct number. There was a very small window of guesses 0 (highly unlikely) through 36(?) It was inevitable someone would Get the right number. I'm not trying to start a fight. I'm just curious what you had to gain by changing it because "someone picked a number close to" yours?

Back