free Free "Evil" for 7 Newbies! CLOSED!

Glad to have you here, Izzy.  ~~~  :cool:

Wow nice offer! I've been wanting to get my fingers on some of this for a while for candy making. Maybe I'll hit you up in a few weeks and buy a bottle! You have some awesome products!

thanks, smileyguy.  There's a new Pure Evil coming out this coming weekend, hottest ever.... and we will have  a great intro special.... 

We put the 7 names in a bowl and the winner of the superhot PE is.......going to find out they're the winner when they get their package!  :lol:

All the packages are going out tomorrow/Monday USPS. 

:cheers:

Winnings are on the way!  USA addys will have Pure Evil in 3-4 days, USPS First Class.  For the International delivery, USPS says 10-14 business days.  We have the USA Thanksgiving Holiday coming up on Thursday, so it may be a few days longer. 

Thanks for everyone's interest...I hope you "enjoy"(?) your winnings! 

ps- PepperPeopleRock!

:lol:  too late by 428 posts, Browning....   :)

What??? Give-away-for-THP Veterans?????

You're Killing Me, Smalls!

'aight.... other post starting sooon as to "what is a THP oldie" that should be entitled to Freebees......     think on it...RUM-inate on it...and....in  a couple days....post on it......

BUT DON'T POST HERE! That's for the NEXT topic....

SZ~ you really are killing me here!!!!!!!   :lol:

It's all good, 'zilla,  :cool:

Anyone get their package yet? 

I did. It came Wednesday. I tried some and it's everything you say it is, as hot or hotter than an extract and absolutely no taste. Eight drops in a plate of noodles heated them up good without affecting the taste at all. Not that I expected you to be wrong, but some things you have to see for yourself.

Whatever you're doing to make this stuff, you're doing it right. It's amazing.

Thank you Salsalady for making something that not long ago I would have thought couldn't be made - and giving me some. Did I mention that you are awesome?

For the record I got 3 million, not the -no longer a secret- 9.6 million. That doesn't mean I didn't win though. This is one of the rare occasion where everyone wins.

Your signature says it all
PepperPeopleRock!

You're very welcome, Transient!  I'm glad it arrived and you've tried it out.  There's about 300 drops in that little bottle, so it should last you quite a while.   

:cheers:

Got home At 9 pm from work. Had 2 packages on my desk. I didn't have time to open anything had to run around walmart for 2 hours, then get home brine a turkey. Finally sat down at 11 pm. The wait was totally worth it. Hope your thanksgiving is as awesome as mine.

11103910084_6c5477a463_m.jpg

11104010473_7516afa64b_m.jpg

11104008793_023ec88807_m.jpg

Lets get HOT!!!!!!

Y'all be careful, now~  and have a great day!

I should be picking mine up tomorrow

Noodles sounds like a great way to test it out. I will report back ASAP, thanks again Salsa Lady!

Mine came in the mail yesterday, and boy did it live up to what I was excepting:) Only used 2 drops, and it kicked up dinner real nice. Thanks again, It will be put to good use.

Back