• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

FREE hot sauce box... THIS HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED!

I got my gift box yesterday and no one told ne I got a package. This happen to anyone else?
Any way, big thx to the Boss.

I love the pineapple heat connection. The very first jams I made were jalapeno and pineapple.
And though I am not generally a wing sauce kinda guy, I will make an exception in this case and give Wild Bills a sHOT.

I like the fact that it is between mild and hot. Allows me to play with the fire.

20170218_092649.jpg

I suppose this would be an optimal time to use the photo uploader haha. Anyways, I've already tried all 3. They are some pretty killer sauces. And LOL @ the aardvark hitting the hot sauce bong. MUCH APPRECIATED BOSS 

Attachments

• Resized_20170218_144844.jpeg
    Resized_20170218_144844.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 111
I would love to watch THP pack those clown car boxes.

Is it really fast, frantic, cramming, with lots of grunting and cursing?

Or is it meticulous and slow, with measuring, mathematics, and careful planning?

:Rofl: :rofl:

I need to know! :Rofl: :rofl:

Boss has magic!

IMG_1263.JPG

IMG_1264.JPG

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  And he always packs with newspaper!! No fancy packing material for Boss. I think he slips his postman a 5'er in a handshake, never heard about a broke bottle on any of these clown cars, have ya? I'm not gonna say the last SFRB wasn't shaped like a football, but still.

:cheers:

Back