Free Hot Sauces with Extreme Membership

Nice score, a few of those look tasty. Been curious on Pex's sauce and that 7th circle is calling to me. frankie v's looked good but not sure about the wasabi part of it. Be sure to let us know how it was. 

D3monic said:
Nice score, a few of those look tasty. Been curious on Pex's sauce and that 7th circle is calling to me. frankie v's looked good but not sure about the wasabi part of it. Be sure to let us know how it was. 

That color of Pex's sauce though... wow. Ingredient list should just probably read... Spicy Mon, you're F'd.

grantmichaels said:
I have that jelly and it's hot!

The strawberry hab? I'm already dreaming of some grill chicken with that... yum  :cool:

The strawberry hab? I'm already dreaming of some grill chicken with that... yum  :cool:

Yup. I made it through the Raspberry and are into the strawberry now. Good stuff!

D3monic that's why you didnt get that one... abuse!
:lol:

SpicyMon said:
One more time... you da man!  :dance:

In do time I will give my impressions on each as I use them but I just wanted to say thank you so much for the great box of heat you sent this way! Should do very nicely to keep me busy till the pods start dropping and some of those look like they will do nicely in helping me get my tolerance back up in the interim!   

After this work week  :banghead: that bloody-mary mix will be up first tonight; ain't got no vodka currently but I do have some cheap light beer just begging to become a great red beer with that Aunt Whiskeys this evening  :cheers:
thpsauce.JPG
Enjoy!

D3monic said:
Box got here today, packed to the brim. Thanks boss!

Hmmm what to try first. Toss up between the crimson reaper, fiesty parrot or the salamander sauce

Dang, Pookie knows how to shop!!! Getting excited!   If the order I got from JHP is anything to go by I have another week or so… what to do….     DRINK!

The Hot Pepper said:
I pack a box like a clown car.

Truth, I was amazed. 

grantmichaels said:

Cheers to good health, good friends... good pepper health, and good pepper friends!  :party:

rbeer.JPG

Nice!

TB got his box but he no takee picky!!!! :mope:

Tried the Cherry Pomegranate Habanero sauce pooky sent me on some turkey  today. Sheit is the bomb. Not really any heat and smells like vinegar when you take a wiff but the vinegar doesn't come through in taste at all. 

Great flavor- better than some the cherry reductions I have made in the past. Perfect compliment to turkey and chicken 

Back