Free Hot Sauces with Extreme Membership

No worries a small flat rate is not that bad! As anyone can tell you I am good at maxing these boxes out and can fit up to 4 things in there... just not as many as the medium but I'll be sure to pick some killer stuff. With the postage offset similar value. ;)

nothing atm. Going to fry up some carnitas before work but the fiesty parrot about the only one that would probably go with that. That cherry pomegranate stuff looks like it might go good on some chicken or pork.

I'm bringing sushi and left over meat log to work for dinner so could try what ever on that. 

Put a little roasted pineapple/hab in the pan with the carnitas. It says dip but it's more like a glaze and the chunks will caramelize. :)

that does sound good, i'll have to add it after the others have made their plates. I'm slowly working their heat tolerances up. 

I'll bring the crimson reaper to work and leave in the fridge, since someone polished off half my bottle of LDHS brown label.... see how they like that one mwhahahahahahah

Oh that one is not hot actually lol. Fruity with reaper taste.

Mustard and paste are HOT! Paste = :fire:

The Hot Pepper said:
Oh that one is not hot actually lol. Fruity with reaper taste.

Mustard and paste are HOT! Paste = :fire:

Name was awfully misleading then. I figured it was one the hottest in the bunch. I do have some daves ghost sauce but I wouldn't wish that garbage on anyone.... by far worst sauce i've tried... hot... but horrible. Never buying a sauce that uses extract again. 

It might be hot to you.

Here's a review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D69ooF0Douo

One more time... you da man!  :dance:

In do time I will give my impressions on each as I use them but I just wanted to say thank you so much for the great box of heat you sent this way! Should do very nicely to keep me busy till the pods start dropping and some of those look like they will do nicely in helping me get my tolerance back up in the interim!   

After this work week  :banghead: that bloody-mary mix will be up first tonight; ain't got no vodka currently but I do have some cheap light beer just begging to become a great red beer with that Aunt Whiskeys this evening  :cheers:
thpsauce.JPG

Back